Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-epic-react-flyknit-at6162-200.html
53F7D868-11FE-4E6A-B700-EAA3185B51C8.jpeg

Between the Epic React and the Element React, which model is more plush?

Depends on what you mean by plush. I own both. Elements are slightly more cushy since the foam is thicker. That being said Epics are a little more comfortable overall since they have flyknit upper.

Really splitting hairs though. Both fantastic shoes. I run in my epics and wear elements casually. I find the epic hard to pull off with jeans.

Depends on what you mean by plush. I own both. Elements are slightly more cushy since the foam is thicker. That being said Epics are a little more comfortable overall since they have flyknit upper.

Really splitting hairs though. Both fantastic shoes. I run in my epics and wear elements casually. I find the epic hard to pull off with jeans.

I'm planning a sole swap with some Flyknit Racers. The Element 55s and 87s utilize the same sole, correct?

I'm planning a sole swap with some Flyknit Racers. The Element 55s and 87s utilize the same sole, correct?

Post pics of you end up doing the swap! From the swap done from a couple posts back, I’d think the flyknit react soles would look better but curious as to what the 55/87s would look like

Will go after those multis. Been waiting for it and not taking my chances waiting for a US release.

Back
Top Bottom