Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

88210358-7462-47D6-BC86-72427259B21C.jpeg

The shoelaces on my odyssey react running shoes snapped, anyone know where I can get a new pair of laces for them?

The shoelaces on my odyssey react running shoes snapped, anyone know where I can get a new pair of laces for them?
I'd like to know also. I'll never understand why Nike laces are damn near impossible to source, other than the standard thick round/oval styles.

Does the Multicolor React have a US release date? Been waiting for a Multis for a while now

I'm glad Nike didn't touch the outsole on the Epic React 2's, that's what makes them for me - cushioning is perfect for my easy runs. I'll be curious if the fit is the same though cuz the flyknit on the first version were pretty snug at TTS. The visible changes to the upper with the swoosh and heelcup don't really do much for me, doesn't bother me but doesn't interest me much either.

I'm glad Nike didn't touch the outsole on the Epic React 2's, that's what makes them for me - cushioning is perfect for my easy runs. I'll be curious if the fit is the same though cuz the flyknit on the first version were pretty snug at TTS. The visible changes to the upper with the swoosh and heelcup don't really do much for me, doesn't bother me but doesn't interest me much either.
Mine stretched pretty good, they didn’t for you?

Back
Top Bottom