Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

67087CBF-6E37-4071-8CCA-82F9E10A4C9F.png

DSG does. I purchased a pair from them to replace my pair from Nike about two weeks ago, but it looks like sizes are starting dry up so better act fast.
Yea there’s only an 8/8.5 left I need a 12/12.5 thanks though!

Anybody know what Nike does with the overseas stock they don’t sell? Do they have outlets overseas? Or do they all end up in stateside outlets?

i really dont like the big sloppy stitched swoosh on the 2's or the heel cap. ill probably stop buying them once the originals sell out.

lol I know, I bought 2 pairs in the last week. I'm talking sub-$50 and all over outlets. I'm a cheap bastard :lol:

They’re popping up at outlets already, but still at the $70-$90 price range. Some even higher. Nike is no fool, they’ll milk it to the last drop I’m sure we’ll after the 2.0 drops.

Fun fact, the 2.0 in GS sizes is already up on DSG.

Can’t wait for the 2s! If they changed it up too much, everybody would be complaining lol

Copped the Wolf Grey/White on NDC last night with the sale for $86 shipped and gonna test out the shield phenom pants as well

Digging the lime and maybe OG.

Just got shipping confirmation from SNS for the multi, can’t wait! Was afraid it’ll get canceled because it was the last US9.5.

Back
Top Bottom