Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Man I really love these sneakers. I've been wearing these and the Thunder Greys EVERYWHERE. If I find more pairs in decent colorways for under $60, I'm copping no question.

20190125_141103-01.jpeg

Anyone have the Paris ER in hand? End have them and it looks good in pic but want some actual pics. Hoping that they will go on sale there too.

^ what size are you? Because if it is a 9 or 9.5, they weren’t there when the deal was posted yesterday.

^ what size are you? Because if it is a 9 or 9.5, they weren’t there when the deal was posted yesterday.
I didn’t miss out then. I’m a 9.5. It’s not a great color but for only $60, couldn’t pass it up if they have it.

So I got the Oreo epic react flyknit sand love them. After the second wear there is separation at the sole. Should I send back to NDC or shoe goo them? I guess if I got a voucher I could re-up cheaper now..

So I've been all Boost these past few years but after trying out different React/ZoomX shoes, I'm definitely back on the Nike train. What do yall prefer more, react or ZoomX or is the combination of both so much superior than everything else? I'm most likely going to pick up a pair of the Epic Reacts and saw the Pegasus 35 Turbo on FL for $120 which I've heard is the most comfortable shoe on the market, are there any other models I should look out for? Btw I'd use em just for casual wear...thanks.

Last edited:
So I've been all Boost these past few years but after trying out different React/ZoomX shoes, I'm definitely back on the Nike train. What do yall prefer more, react or ZoomX or is the combination of both so much superior than everything else? I'm most likely going to pick up a pair of the Epic Reacts and saw the Pegasus 35 Turbo on FL for $120 which I've heard is the most comfortable shoe on the market, are there any other models I should look out for? Btw I'd use em just for casual wear...thanks.
I’d say try out epic react great shoe that pretty much rivals UBs, I’ve got both and the cushion feels extremely similar it’s the upper that feels the most different. Element 87 is also a dope shoe that is extremely comfortable, I have 3 pairs of them too.

The Element 55s & 87s are more casual-oriented React models you could check out. Have also heard good things about the Zoom Fly Flyknit.

Also, for the FL shoes on sale that the extra25 code doesn't work on, theres a $10 code (10WINTER100) that works on everything...
I’d say try out epic react great shoe that pretty much rivals UBs, I’ve got both and the cushion feels extremely similar it’s the upper that feels the most different. Element 87 is also a dope shoe that is extremely comfortable, I have 3 pairs of them too.
really think so? i wouldn't say the epic react is comparable to the Ultra Boost tbh, maybe to something like an Iniki...will definitely check out the Element 55, don't really like the 87 because of that translucent...
The Element 55s & 87s are more casual-oriented React models you could check out. Have also heard good things about the Zoom Fly Flyknit.
tried on the Zoom Fly SP and they were great, too bad the colorway was terrible lol

Co-sign to what JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 and Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner said. The Epic React is a great starting point, but if you want to feel React at its highest potential so far and you don't mind the look, the React Element 87, 55 or React Runner Mid ISPAs are the ones to look at.

Also, for the FL shoes on sale that the extra25 code doesn't work on, theres a $10 code (10WINTER100) that works on everything...

really think so? i wouldn't say the epic react is comparable to the Ultra Boost tbh, maybe to something like an Iniki...will definitely check out the Element 55, don't really like the 87 because of that translucent...
tried on the Zoom Fly SP and they were great, too bad the colorway was terrible lol
They’re actually really similar in look and feel. Only major difference is the upper on UBs is thicker and ERs being lighter and less expensive.
26CE0629-0679-4A48-BE6E-502640EEECD7.jpeg

IMG_20180721_085429.jpg

My take on the UB vs. the Peg Turbo 35 on a casual wear point of view:

The dual foam combination of react (bottom) and the zoomX (top) beats boost, easily, but the upper isn't as comfortable as the UB knit. But, I'd still take the Peg Turbo over UB for an all day shoe.

If Nike would use a Flyknit upper on the ZoomX-React combination sole, I'd buy that shoe in a heartbeat.

ER compared to UB:

I take out the insoles on both my ER and UB and I say that I prefer ER for all day walking. As the day goes on, boost gets too mushy and I'd end up "sinking" in the sole. With react sole, I can walk all day and feel great with react being more firm and bounce.

My top comfortable all day shoes:

1. Vapormax Utility
2. Peg Turbo 35
3. Epic React 1 ( haven't tried the 2's)
4. Ultraboost 4.0's ( haven't tried the 2019's)

If Nike would use a Flyknit upper on the ZoomX-React combination sole, I'd buy that shoe in a heartbeat.

Nail on the head. This is all I am waiting for, Pegasus Turbo Flyknit.

Hopefully we get it or something similar before the self lacing tech makes it to the running lineup.

IMG_20180721_085429.jpg

My take on the UB vs. the Peg Turbo 35 on a casual wear point of view:

The dual foam combination of react (bottom) and the zoomX (top) beats boost, easily, but the upper isn't as comfortable as the UB knit. But, I'd still take the Peg Turbo over UB for an all day shoe.

ER compared to UB:

I take out the insoles on both my ER and UB and I say that I prefer ER for all day walking. As the day goes on, boost gets too mushy and I'd end up "sinking" in the sole. With react sole, I can walk all day and feel great with react being more firm and bounce.

My top comfortable all day shoes:

1. Vapormax Utility
2. Peg Turbo 35
3. Epic React 1 ( haven't tried the 2's)
4. Ultraboost 4.0's ( haven't tried the 2019's)
Spot on with the ER vs UB comparison . I’ve tried UBs and I just can’t deal how unstable and soft the boost is, sold both UBs after wearing it a handful of times. The epic react is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom