Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

DSLR shot
Flyknit Racer X Epic React - MC2.png
That is probably my favorite mc knit that Nike has used.

Wonder if the ER sole would fit on air safaris.. That'd be a bit mad, and I'm a fan of mad stuff.. Lol..

Arrgh... Nike transposed two numbers on my apartment number, and my first IDs were delivered to the wrong apartment. That guy picked them up, then went on a business trip. When I contacted him via the apartment management, he said he'd drop them by my door when he's back... in a week. Looks like my second pair will arrive before my first... assuming Nike got the apartment number right. Hope the dude isn't a size 10 (smh)

Whats the word on these mass releasing? I forgot to cop from that German site this morning and now they're $495 on Goat smh...
These are sitting on the UK site.. Plus that 20% code makes them only £104..
$495 seems.. Excessive..

£60 from the outlet.. :smile:
I think these will end up a custom with some fabric dye splishy splashy stuff going on at some point.. Got a few other projects first tho.
20190524_114104.jpg

Love the heel cup color. Is that metallic silver? Thinking about doing Teal IDs with a metallic silver heel cup.

Thank you and yes, it is metallic silver heal cup! I’m glad I didn’t do red one...

Can’t wait to see your IDs...

Hope your neighbor drops turns off ASAP

Reactions: ARK
Was quite tempted to get some of the brs to do something artsy with, but then nike went and put the Pegasus 36 trails up and turned my head.. :tongue:

Was quite tempted to get some of the brs to do something artsy with, but then nike went and put the Pegasus 36 trails up and turned my head.. :tongue:

Peg36 Trails are gorgeous! I can’t wait for the “Wild” cw to drop in the US. I have plans to convert the Volt Peg36 Trails to a road Peg.

C95F2C44-AD74-4BAE-A3C6-08B93051BA63.jpeg

Peg36 Trails are gorgeous! I can’t wait for the “Wild” cw to drop in the US. I have plans to convert the Volt Peg36 Trails to a road Peg.

C95F2C44-AD74-4BAE-A3C6-08B93051BA63.jpeg
I just grabbed the luminous green ones.. :smile:
Zoom makes a nice alternative to give your feet a change over the supersponge on reacts.

Back
Top Bottom