Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I had trouble adding to cart through their website but I downloaded the app and was able to check out smoothly... this was a few hours ago though

the flyknit isn't as tough as the 1's so you probably would be ok with the TTS. Especially at the top of the foot/ankle where most of my discomfort was.
I went .5 up for the 2's when i normally went a whole size up on the 1's and the 2's actually felt a tiny bit too big since the flyknit has some give this time.

With that being said last night i scooped like 3 pairs (1 for in store pickup) with rewards for a total of $72 bucks. If only those vivid purples were on sale too :/

Hate that the rewards take off the price first then the 50% takes off. So a $20 reward becomes a $10.

I went ahead and got the Blk/Sapphire. I really wanted those Red/White and Blue/Orange but the 50% off wouldn't work on them.

$45 on finish line.

Code: GET50AFF
ED6E29ED-449A-4D19-87DF-555D4C2D60AB.jpeg
Props but unfortunately no sz 13 :smh:

Sz 13’s lately have been selling out quick in the shoes I want

Was waiting on replacing my ER1s with the Jordan Havoc React when I could find it on sale. But $45 on the ER2 was too good to pass up. That was a great freaking sale.

my hydrogen blue pair are really starting to show some ugly due to the dustiness of part of our daily route.. more sandy beach even after a soak..
gonna randomly slap a few colours of some fabric dye on them and hope they look better.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom