Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Picked up a few more Phantom CWs for my family. New ones in front, my previous iDs in back.

34-B40-EED-A789-466-C-B698-69-CFF3-F09-A7-B.jpg

I missed this CW on launch. My daughter found and ordered it, then it disappeared off NDC the next day for about a week, and now it is back. It looks great in person.

AE09-D677-C0-B1-49-F6-BC79-4-F977-E5-CF046.jpg

44-C2-F59-F-D37-A-4-BB7-B218-DD859-ACA01-B8.jpg

Dang I’ve been waiting over a month hoping ID color ways would restock, just noticed they took the shoe fully off of ID now. Oh well.

Picked up a few more Phantom CWs for my family. New ones in front, my previous iDs in back.

I missed this CW on launch. My daughter found and ordered it, then it disappeared off NDC the next day for about a week, and now it is back. It looks great in person.

AE09-D677-C0-B1-49-F6-BC79-4-F977-E5-CF046.jpg

44-C2-F59-F-D37-A-4-BB7-B218-DD859-ACA01-B8.jpg

I like those multi phantom react. They look really cool! If I see them for a good price, I’ll snag a pair.

I had the original white/racer blue pair of ER1s and recently wore them for a couple weeks of traveling during which I was walking 10-15 miles/day. They occasionally made popping noises, as they did last year when I put them into heavy service while traveling. I was able to return them to Nike because of the popping and get a pair of ER2s to replace them. I'm still waiting for Nike to do some interesting collabs with this model, though. Is there anything forthcoming this fall?

Dang I’ve been waiting over a month hoping ID color ways would restock, just noticed they took the shoe fully off of ID now. Oh well.

If you are referring to ER2s and Phantoms, the IDs are back on the US NDC site, but they have not restocked the base CWs. Only a few iD CWs left, so I assume they are almost gone.
[/QUOTE]

I can't believe Nike never released a triple black Phantom CW. A true triple black. My iDs are just a dark grey fade. I prefer the really solid black of my Epic Rise for work. Besides, I shouldn't have to pay iD prices to just get a TB CW.

Shouldn't be long before we see something of the Epic React 3.

I really hope Nike adds some ZoomX to the midsole, like the Peg Turbos. It wouldn't take much, just enough to add a bit of pop to it, without so much it causes instability or makes it squishy.

If you are referring to ER2s and Phantoms, the IDs are back on the US NDC site, but they have not restocked the base CWs. Only a few iD CWs left, so I assume they are almost gone.
[/QUOTE]

just saw the c/w I wanted is back! Right after I told myself I wasn’t spending any more money until after I get married this may lol. Thanks for the heads up though man!

I got the Jungle Green pair of those but the size 14 was too small. Bummed they didn't offer a 15 because I really liked that shoe.

That sucks! I’ve been eyeing these since they dropped (blue and the green) These are half up and I could easily go a full size but unavailable in store, they offered to order them but I wouldn’t get the extra 30% off, so I said **** it, the price is too good to pass. They’re a little snug atm but they should break in nicely, if not, I’ll gift them to my brother :lol:

Hey guys who currently have the lowest prices for epic react 2s? (Besides a trip to the Nike outlet)

From what I've seen
Dtlr/villa @$79, jackrabbit around the same if you make an offer. Anywhere else cheaper?

(Trying redirect a few people i know, get a better shoe for the price)

Last edited:
Hey guys who currently have the lowest prices for epic react 2s? (Besides a trip to the Nike outlet)

From what I've seen
Dtlr/villa @$79, jackrabbit around the same if you make an offer. Anywhere else cheaper?

(Trying redirect a few people i know, get a better shoe for the price)

you could possibly catch a pair for real cheap on stock x depending on size and c/w.

E916C154-F3DF-4989-B5FD-8374ED74F386.png

Cruzr One ($150), it says available in three colors but I only see Coastal Blue from the invite :nerd:

EDIT: Three separate invites. Coastal Blue, Pistachio Frost and Triple Black.

Back
Top Bottom