Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Smart. ERs (1&2) are undoubtedly the more comfy and more casual friendly than the INFs. I regret not doubling up on the Taupe/Mushroom ER1s... SMH

I like those black/volt pair. Was gonna grab them from the last Nike clearance sale but my size was gone.

Yeah, I still have a pair of the taupe pair.Double up would have been nice with the blue swoosh. It sets it off.

Had to start loading up on 2’s after seeing how infinities are won’t be buying a bunch of those for casual use...
9621B22D-C3E2-435B-8CA2-6C58D13DF8C3.jpeg
I’ve got the two black pairs as well. I’m a big ER1 and ER2 guy but I love the Infinity for casual. Even comfier walking shoe IMO than the ER2. Perfect Disney shoe . What were your issues with it?

I’ve got the two black pairs as well. I’m a big ER1 and ER2 guy but I love the Infinity for casual. Even comfier walking shoe IMO than the ER2. Perfect Disney shoe . What were your issues with it?
It’s too clunky for an everyday shoe for me, gonna use mine strictly for recovery runs...

If they allowed us to customize the two tone options by choosing the colors, I’d probably order a design. I hate that they’re preset SMH
Man I was just hoping for a couple more base colors to be honest. I go in and see all these two tones and just shook my head. Hopefully we get better ones here in a couple of months

My NDC 20% off is expiring soon. I was banking on ordering a NBY INF. With these options, I won’t.

AED07BD4-5B61-41CE-94AB-32E4D2CD874F.jpeg

Stoked to get the greens now, love these things don’t need any plates or zoom air but I’m not running at all so lol

Thinking about swapping my Turbo 2s for the react Infinity’s.

Should be about the same? Went from the basic Pegasus line to the Turbo 2s as my general running shoes for relaxed pace and light tempo days. Probably will just take Nike up on the 30 days trial and see if like them enough to keep.

Is anyone seeing many pairs of the ER2 at nike outlets?
Went to our one today and its like they never existed.

Is anyone seeing many pairs of the ER2 at nike outlets?
Went to our one today and its like they never existed.
Everyone I’ve been to has them and marked down to 84.99. I’ve been to Orlando outlet and Dallas recently...

Air Zoom BB NXT

Staying fresh at the game’s critical, closing moments is key. With that in mind, the Nike Air Zoom BB NXT introduces a unified system of full-length Nike REACT foam, plate and Nike Air Zoom pods to provide basketball players at all levels with impact protection and energy return.
"The shoe is similar to a car," says Klein. "There are many parts and pieces, each doing a very specific job, but working in unison."
The shoe’s three leading performance-driven benefits are outstanding energy return, optimized cushioning and strength. Specific innovations include:
  • Exposed Nike React foam under the heel provides a soft, responsive sensation
  • A thin plate positioned above the foam provides torsional rigidity
  • Two Air Zoom units positioned under the ball of the foot continually absorb an athlete’s energy and provide great responsiveness
  • The upper is a lightweight mesh with a tactile, textured print that provides support and durability where athletes need it
  • A plush foam tongue and padded collar with a notch to support the Achilles tendon provides a comfortable fit
The Nike Air Zoom BB NXT releases July 1.

1580932514643.png

1580932527046.png

Back
Top Bottom