Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Received my React Vision purple and I'm in love, now I want to cop the Vast Grey and the Triple Black lol.
Really comfy, could use as an occasional running shoe when traveling for exemple. I use the Peg Turbo 2 for running, normally.
I went with my usual Nike size and it's great.
On the other hand I also received some 270 React, they dont look so great in person imo and not comfortable, the air bubble is a bit stiff and weird transition I'd say, I'll return them.
I have some ER SE (black with volt heel stripe), and volt ispa coming in the next few days also :-D

jsHaED.jpg

Received my React Vision purple and I'm in love, now I want to cop the Vast Grey and the Triple Black lol.
Really comfy, could use as an occasional running shoe when traveling for exemple. I use the Peg Turbo 2 for running, normally.
I went with my usual Nike size and it's great.
On the other hand I also received some 270 React, they dont look so great in person imo and not comfortable, the air bubble is a bit stiff and weird transition I'd say, I'll return them.
I have some ER SE (black with volt heel stripe), and volt ispa coming in the next few days also :-D

jsHaED.jpg
Color way so fire :pimp:

• Fire
Reactions: xbx
Infinitys run a half size bigger than the ERs right? I’m an 11 in the ER so I should grab a 10.5?
Also can any speak to the quality of the Nike By You infinity? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a triple black but I have concerns

Infinitys run a half size bigger than the ERs right? I’m an 11 in the ER so I should grab a 10.5?
Also can any speak to the quality of the Nike By You infinity? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a triple black but I have concerns
I got the same size for both the Infinity and ER with no issues. What concerns did you have about the NBY Infinity?

I got the same size for both the Infinity and ER with no issues. What concerns did you have about the NBY Infinity?
Sweet I’ll stick with 11. My concerns are two fold. 1 does the all black look nice? And 2, is NBY quality on par with GRs? I’ve never done it before

I don't understand how these aren't selling more but I'm happy because I can get them for a lot cheaper when they go on sale. Price point is just too high.

There's too much heel slippage with the IRs for me. My toes are right at the end of the shoe and I've tightened the laces as much as possible, so it isn't a size issue. I prefer running in the Epic 1 & 2 much much more.

just picked up the black and purple react vision with 20% healthcare discount. when i first saw them def not paying retail but i love the design and waited for a great deal. cant wait to have them in hand

What’s the fit like on the 270 ENG’s? In comparison to ER2’s or Presto Reacts? I’ve got a line on a pair in this colorway for $90 but it’s a half size smaller than what I take in the ER2’s...Was hoping that the fit might be closer to the Presto’s then I’d be able to swing them...

215DEFDE-FFB4-45DC-8E9B-10A9854DE2BA.jpeg

There's too much heel slippage with the IRs for me. My toes are right at the end of the shoe and I've tightened the laces as much as possible, so it isn't a size issue. I prefer running in the Epic 1 & 2 much much more.

Doesn’t that mean IT IS a size issue? :nerd: If you put your foot/slide it all the way to the heel of the shoe, are your toes still at the end of the shoe?
I had the same heel slip problem at first, with a 13 in the Infinity React. Half size down worked like charm. Laces too tight will create pain/friction on the bridge of you foot.

For what it’s worth, I think Nike adjusted sizing on a lot of their recent 2019/2020 models. There have been a few running and basketball shoes that I would normally get a 13, but now a 12.5 works better.

YMMV.

Doesn’t that mean IT IS a size issue? :nerd: If you put your foot/slide it all the way to the heel of the shoe, are your toes still at the end of the shoe?
I had the same heel slip problem at first, with a 13 in the Infinity React. Half size down worked like charm. Laces too tight will create pain/friction on the bridge of you foot.

For what it’s worth, I think Nike adjusted sizing on a lot of their recent 2019/2020 models. There have been a few running and basketball shoes that I would normally get a 13, but now a 12.5 works better.

YMMV.

Which current Nike BB shoes you get that are running big?

I only ask because all the pairs I’ve tried have been up .5 to a full size depending on the model...I’ve been wearing mainly 12’s (Sometimes 11.5) for the past decade and a half...This year I’m mostly in 12.5-13...

But Nike is 100% changing their lasts on current performance product for sure...

As far as the Infinity’s...I’ve just chalked it up as a loss and moved on to other models...They’ll mess me up if I put any type of substantial miles on them...

If I stay tts at my 12 then I’ll end up with heel blistering like crazy because of the slippage...If I go 11.5 then my toes will end up looking like Lebron’s 😂...

Which current Nike BB shoes you get that are running big?

I only ask because all the pairs I’ve tried have been up .5 to a full size depending on the model...I’ve been wearing mainly 12’s (Sometimes 11.5) for the past decade and a half...This year I’m mostly in 12.5-13...

But Nike is 100% changing their lasts on current performance product for sure...

I was a size 13 across the board with Nike. In My recent purchases I’ve noticed:
-Lebron 17 I started with a 13, but 12.5 worked better. I usually get one Lebron each year, but I skipped last year so I thought 13 was the same. I found out I had a lot more space than usual with a 13.
-When the Epic Reacts 1came out, I had a 13, so I thought that round be fine for the Infinity React. Not so, half size down was the golden goose.

We 12.5 in:
React Vision
React Presto
Air Max 270 React (I feel like I could possibly went 12)
Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Cody Hudson

Went 13 in:
Zoom Pegasus 36 Turbo Gyakusou
Joyride CC3 Setter
Air Max 270

Again, in my experience it feels like shoes with earlier production years ran bigger, but things more recent feel a little smaller.

I was a size 13 across the board with Nike. In My recent purchases I’ve noticed:
-Lebron 17 I started with a 13, but 12.5 worked better. I usually get one Lebron each year, but I skipped last year so I thought 13 was the same. I found out I had a lot more space than usual with a 13.
-When the Epic Reacts 1came out, I had a 13, so I thought that round be fine for the Infinity React. Not so, half size down was the golden goose.

We 12.5 in:
React Vision
React Presto
Air Max 270 React (I feel like I could possibly went 12)
Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Cody Hudson

Went 13 in:
Zoom Pegasus 36 Turbo Gyakusou
Joyride CC3 Setter
Air Max 270

Again, in my experience it feels like shoes with earlier production years ran bigger, but things more recent feel a little smaller.

Lebron 17’s highs were literally one of only two BB sneakers this season that conformed to older sizing...I’m a 12 in those just like I’ve always been...

17 low’s - 13
PG’s - 12.5
Jordan 34’s - 12.5
Jordan 34 low’s - 13
Freaks - 12
Kyrie’s - 12.5

Nike is definitely skewing towards smaller lasts on their BB shoes at this point...

Luckily the running models have been pretty consistent for me at size 12 though...

YMMV.

I mean I've tried both my normal 10.5 (way too small) & 11. I had heel slippage regardless of how I tied my laces. It's not an issue of me having the incorrect size, it's just a design flaw, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom