Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Wanted to cop that CW in a size 14, they disappeared from NDC. Guess they all went to the outlets.

Visions by a mile, two or ten!

Sweet. I've been looking for some new beaters and I haven't worn reacts in a while. Had to return the infinity cause the stability clip/pieces dug into my flat feet. Do the visions run narrow at all or would I be ok going with my typical size in react shoes? Some reviews say they run big and some say they are narrow...

They’re a bit narrow around the midfoot, for me it’s actually great but I could see that causing issues to some.
Yeah, most comfortable Nike’s I own I’d say. The Vomero 5 (re-edit) comes close.

Go a half a size up on the Vision Reacts. I'm glad I did because the shoe isn't so tight. The comfort is amazing and no break in period. I love it.

IMG_20200814_090636.jpg

idk about paying full price on these, but I like it

Picked these up today $99 + 30% off (Crazy because they were 350-400 at one point)
Been eyeballing a 87 pair just couldn’t decide on a color.

Hopefully that white pair shows up at an outlet soon :lol:
50E75129-31E9-4393-83F6-E146D36AFD99.jpeg
I just looked up the Sale History for these on StockX... I can't believe these were in the 300 range at this time a year ago. They definitely look like shoes that could go for such a high price, but I guess Nike just decided to flood the market?

I walked into a local Marshalls on Friday and was stunned to see the only Pixel CW there in my size of 12.5.

I wanted these when they first dropped but totally forgot about them. Nothing like a $50 cop. :pimp:

6C7974DB-E8EF-4406-81E6-CD9D3DDA2BF8.jpeg

49A1E414-5643-45D4-8807-962EC17C2D90.jpeg

The colorway that got me into these. Still looking for a 9.5 for the low. Ended up getting black and grey and gold ones at nike clearance for like 60 a piece.

Looks like the React Infinity 2 is aiming to correct a couple of problems with the curent version by adding a bit of heel padding and upgrading the lacing system for hopefully a better lockdown.

Wife designed these, wanting a strictly indoor shoe for comfort to run around with the dog, and other inside shinanigans. Had a $75 off $150 or more promo, so $105 OTD

Her purchase last month of the Allbirds Treelounger wasn't cutting it enough in comfort.

This thread with the high praises need to come thru for her, & me 😂🤙🏼
Screenshot_20200816-210910.png

Wife designed these, wanting a strictly indoor shoe for comfort to run around with the dog, and other inside shinanigans. Had a $75 off $150 or more promo, so $105 OTD

Her purchase last month of the Allbirds Treelounger wasn't cutting it enough in comfort.

This thread with the high praises need to come thru for her, & me 😂🤙🏼
Screenshot_20200816-210910.png
Those allbirds shoes look like trash from a tech standpoint

Those allbirds shoes look like trash from a tech standpoint

I don't think I'd go as far to say they are trash, as they are made from eucalyptus fiber, and the shoe itself has a low carbon footprint...they are just made for super casual stuff, so comparing those to these Infinity Run's isn't the same.

Just wasn't enough comfort for her to wear most of the day around the house, as she works from home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom