Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Look of the Invincibles is growing on me. In for a pair for the tech anyway.

invincible1-1608134078.jpg

Dang January 11 for the Invincible? I hate waiting that long. Let's hope Nike really release on that day, not like how long they release AF or Tempo in US.

The invincibles are marketed as an easy, high mileage trainer. But the midsole is all zoom x which has a history of having a short life span. Between that, the fact that it's "stable," and the additional weight that is usually missing from zoomx shoes, I wonder if this is a different compound variant of zoomx or something.

it has a short lifespan because the foam directly hits the ground when you run so they get shredded but this time they have the whole sole covered and thats probably accounts for all the extra weight along with the extra paddings on the upper

i am hoping the energy return/bounce makes up for the weight you have to drag

it has a short lifespan because the foam directly hits the ground when you run so they get shredded but this time they have the whole sole covered and thats probably accounts for all the extra weight along with the extra paddings on the upper

i am hoping the energy return/bounce makes up for the weight you have to drag

same price. Are they just a heavier Turbo?

In the minority but I really don't like them turning away from the one piece upper of the ER, ER2, and IR for the IR2.

Not feeling the new infinity run look much bulkier compared to the first which I love

the invincible look interesting need to try them out

I've been running in the tempos and they're very loud, but I enjoy the feel. I'm really looking forward to the zoom x invincible; it's a day one purchase for me.

The Invincibles look like a budget shoe that you could find at Kohl’s or JCP. I’m sure the they’ll feel great though! Will scoop them up for their soles lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom