Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

That's definitely the best INF2 cw in my book!

Some React-based swaps for Batch XI in progress
IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2728.JPG

First run over one mile in ~18 months. I’m trying to seldomly use plated sneakers for my training runs. I need to figure out my training rotation, and these INF 1s definitely have a spot! I have my first official in person 10K in November.

A6E993AD-DD44-4013-BD4A-E2D7C468E403.jpeg
I still want a pair of these.

Finally want to order a pair of Invincibles and can't find the volt pair in my size anywhere.

Weird how there has hardly been any colour ways for them since they released.

I see 7 colour ways for the Invincible on NDC. Not exactly a plethora of options available.
Are you referring to the women's version? There have been at least 9 women's colorways since launch...the 7 currently on NDC, the black/pink launch colorway, a white/mango one, and possibly more.

Are you referring to the women's version? There have been at least 9 women's colorways since launch...the 7 currently on NDC, the black/pink launch colorway, a white/mango one, and possibly more.
Nah, mens. I'm in the UK, there is 7 CWs available.

Black/White
Navy/White
White
White/Volt/Blue
Grey/Aqua
Volt (OOS in most sizes)
And what I assume is their Oreo CW.

Nah, mens. I'm in the UK, there is 7 CWs available.

Black/White
Navy/White
White
White/Volt/Blue
Grey/Aqua
Volt (OOS in most sizes)
And what I assume is their Oreo CW.
I see. In the US there are 9 men's colorways currently available on NDC. The ones you listed plus the Rawdacious/Olympic white one (or the white/platinum/chile red; not sure which White one you were referring to) and the Exeter one. They sold out of the black/chile red.

Think I might just go up another half size and grab the Volts. Just have to wear a thicker pair of socks if they are loose. Should have bought them ages ago.

Oh man, I ran in New Balance FuelCell Rebel v2 for the first time today. Reminded me a LOT of the OG Epic Reacts. I'll pick the rebels over Infinity's every time. Infinity has more under foot and the rocker (which I'm really not a fan of), but Rebels are like 4oz. lighter.

After an NTC core session: Jordan React Havoc for a one miler in the rain.

5FCF2FBB-E7FF-496F-9C28-DC7CF3EA5005.jpeg

These are practically my “new” strength training shoes. I feel they’re severely underrated. I prefer these over the Epic React and latest Pegasus. It essentially has the same tooling as the Peg37/38, but its React feels more firmer and snappy.

Since this thread is more active, I was watching the 49ers vs. Seahawks game and I was really sure I noticed the Seahawks staff having on a special colorway of the React Prestos, and surely enough... (check the bottom left)

russell-wilson-of-the-seattle-seahawks-walks-to-the-locker-room-the-picture-id1343014952

Back
Top Bottom