Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Invincible INF 2 NBYs for work today

AFA65AF9-F538-4D39-A377-ED678A7F8B99.jpeg

53008EAE-04B3-4433-B472-AD643E1018B7.jpeg

Just wondering, how are your guy's experience running in Infinity Reacts?

For me, I don't think they work for me. I went for my first outdoor run yesterday in my Infinity Runs and my feet hurt like heck. I know it could be because it was my first run in a while but even before when I'd run about 1-2 miles a day, my feet would ache.

Not a fan of any of the IRs...heel clip digs into my arches.

I really miss the epic reacts
Man Epic React 2s are still the most comfortable Nike shoe I've worn. I wore the Infinity React at Disney last weekend and the collar is kinda annoying. The knit isn't as sick like either. I need to dig my ER2 out. I have like 15 pairs somewhere, wish I had more.

Lucky you. I wish I had bought them for the cheap. The knit, comfort, cushion, etc were perfect. Like seriously perfect shoe especially with the ZF, VF, Pegasus lines. We been turnt for a minute.

Only issue was some of the early pairs made a popping sound when walking. I have a white pair with blue on it, think it was like an exclusive access or something pair, that I assume still does that. Someone on here dissected a pair and found what was causing it but I never got that deep into it. Epic Reacts were goods but ER2 was best bc they were a little wider across the top of your foot. Perfect comfort shoe. Definitely digging them out soon.

Back
Top Bottom