Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Had a chance to try the shoes. Foam is soft but definitely not like boost. Nice minimal design though. Shoes feels pretty tight.

this thread is making me wanna get a pair of vaporfly 4%s but theyre so hard to find.

i dont really want the crimson colorway either and nike excluding them from promo codes

Exactly. Ultraboost's are the most comfy shoe Ive ever had and I want Nike to make something similar if not better. These epic reacts dont seem to be that sadly. Whats the point of these if the cushion is similar to lets say lunarglides or lunarepics?
go buy vaporfly if you want something better than ultraboost

those are not vaporfly 4% those are zoom flys

two different models but look similar

vaporfly 4% have full length zoom x which is nikes best tech by far these cost $250

zoom fly has regular lunarlon and cost 150

zoomx is going to be implemented in other shoes in various ways in the future

those are not vaporfly 4% those are zoom flys

two different models but look similar

vaporfly 4% have full length zoom x which is nikes best tech by far these cost $250

zoom fly has regular lunarlon and cost 150

I Made a mistake. Don't shoot the messenger.

Just did a quick workout

The heel lockdown is an issue for me
But other than that they are fine

Probably will need to buy those heel cushions they sell in packs at target etc

Just did a quick workout

The heel lockdown is an issue for me
But other than that they are fine

Probably will need to buy those heel cushions they sell in packs at target etc
I'm actually looking to purchase a bunch of heel cup type inserts because my feet always sit wrong in my shoes. Might be a bit off topic, but can anyone suggest some good heel cup or insole options for functional arch correction and also appearance purposes for flat footed people?

it feels like the heel is built to lock in after a few runs from what it seems like to me

been wearing them for about 3 hours now around the crib, I will run in the GR's or all black pair and have better thoughts

Got mine in today, they feel really good, and look awesome, but honestly not for me. Going to be returning them tomorrow, not feeling the white as much.

43D170E7-E14F-451A-B037-656DBC2CEFFB.jpeg
love these.

they don’t disappoint. super comfortable at TTS (if you don’t have a wide foot).

a little snug to get on but once your foots in you’re gold. i have good amount of toe room and the upper is not as tight as vapormax. all things i was worried about.

was searching for 4%s all day because i heard how comfortable they are but since i’m
not a runner i feel like these will more than suffice. def keeping and would prob consider copping more colors.

think these could be a hit as long as Nike doesn’t oversatturate with stupid hybrids (IMO maybe other are fans of that stuff).

react seems legit so far

Last edited:
43D170E7-E14F-451A-B037-656DBC2CEFFB.jpeg
love these.

they don’t disappoint. super comfortable at TTS (if you don’t have a wide foot).

a little snug to get on but once your foots in you’re gold. i have good amount of toe room and the upper is not as tight as vapormax. all things i was worried about.

was searching for 4%s all day because i heard how comfortable they are but since i’m
not a runner i feel like these will more than suffice. def keeping and would prob consider copping more colors.

think these could be a hit as long as mike doesn’t oversatturate with stupid hybrids (IMO maybe other are fans of that stuff).

react seems legit so far
i wanna be like mike.

Back
Top Bottom