Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

is there another drop on FNL today?

i just wanted to check out the website but now I am on a loading screen when there's a big release

can't be that people are flooding the site for the epic reacts...

Gold Toe 1s and BC3 restocked this morning that’s why.

I'm digging the Odyssey React as just a regular gym shoe and I'm sure they will eventually be found for less than $100. Triple black colorway looks nice.

N1241A0OE-Q11@10.jpg

Is odyssey in the line of lunarglide or lunar eclipse? Probably shoulda used one of those surnames as it seems react is basically an overhaul of the lunar line.

For y'all that don't know, the odyssey is a stability shoe for flat feet/overpronators
You sure about that? In the link it's listed as a neutral shoe, and from the pics there may be a small touch of extra stability but it doesn't appear to be much at all.

So they released on finishline this morning? Link?

Because I’m curious if the all whites were available

Could somebody who already has these in hand comment on the sizing as compared to any of these: Racers, Trainers, Vapormaxes?

Hate the TTS, size up/down thing. Everybody takes that a different way lol

Thinking of going with my Flyknit Racer size seeing as these are built fairly similar to those...

Could somebody who already has these in hand comment on the sizing as compared to any of these: Racers, Trainers, Vapormaxes?

Hate the TTS, size up/down thing. Everybody takes that a different way lol

Thinking of going with my Flyknit Racer size seeing as these are built fairly similar to those...
I don't have them in hand yet, but according to KicksDeals they fit more similarly to Flyknit Trainers than Racers.

Back
Top Bottom