Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Is odyssey in the line of lunarglide or lunar eclipse? Probably shoulda used one of those surnames as it seems react is basically an overhaul of the lunar line.

Air zoom. The odyssey 1 and 2 were stability shoes. They were really bulky, and incredibly comfortable. Actually had full zoom in the whole shoe, think it’s the only one. The odyssey react posted doesn’t look as bulky, so this might be an epic shoe if that’s supposed to be the 3rd one in the lineup

Could somebody who already has these in hand comment on the sizing as compared to any of these: Racers, Trainers, Vapormaxes?

Hate the TTS, size up/down thing. Everybody takes that a different way lol

Thinking of going with my Flyknit Racer size seeing as these are built fairly similar to those...

I wear 12 in retro Jordan’s, in Vapormax I had to size up to a 13 and I took a size 13 in epic reacts as well.

Well that was a bit more difficult than expected took a solid 35 mins to get through. But I know sns will have em to me by sat at the latest.

Curious how the react vapor street compares
(Also coming in on sat)
034E6565-895F-47C6-BE4A-7FF8B56707BA.jpeg

Well that was a bit more difficult than expected took a solid 35 mins to get through. But I know sns will have em to me by sat at the latest.

Curious how the react vapor street compares
(Also coming in on sat)
034E6565-895F-47C6-BE4A-7FF8B56707BA.jpeg

Wonder if they sold out. Wanted a pair of white ones to replace my triple white ultra boosts but no one else releasing triple whites today. Going to try to get the triple blacks at Finishline with my $20 rewards.

I don't have them in hand yet, but according to KicksDeals they fit more similarly to Flyknit Trainers than Racers.

They fit nothing like the Trainers and Racers IMO.

It's closer to a Vapormax, but just a TAD less snug on the lace area.

I'm a US13, and Racer/Trainer US13 fits me well, not snug at all, very comfortable, yet a Vapormax in US13 is snug enough to not be a comfortable shoe for the whole day of wear, tried a US14, but it's a bit too long. No US13.5 available as well.

Tried on a US13 today, the same problem, tight at the lace area, just not as bad as Vapormax, length/width wise is similar to Racer or Vapormax, Trainer is a bit longer.

They fit nothing like the Trainers and Racers IMO.

It's closer to a Vapormax, but just a TAD less snug on the lace area.

I'm a US13, and Racer/Trainer US13 fits me well, not snug at all, very comfortable, yet a Vapormax in US13 is snug enough to not be a comfortable shoe for the whole day of wear, tried a US14, but it's a bit too long. No US13.5 available as well.

Tried on a US13 today, the same problem, tight at the lace area, just not as bad as Vapormax, length/width wise is similar to Racer or Vapormax, Trainer is a bit longer.

Agree with this. I could actually do a .5 size down in the trainers. Reacts fit like vapormax’s but they stretch more. Reacts you could go TTS or .5 up and not feel much of a difference. .5 up just gives you a little more space if you like extra room

Just my opinion

Agree with this. I could actually do a .5 size down in the trainers. Reacts fit like vapormax’s but they stretch more. Reacts you could go TTS or .5 up and not feel much of a difference. .5 up just gives you a little more space if you like extra room

Just my opinion

Yeah, I might go with TTS 13 for React as I'm sure the 14 will be too long.

Another thing I realized is Vapormax, the "tongue" is stitched, so the stretch at that area may be much less, compared to React's upper one single piece which allows for more "flex", which could be why it felt a tad less snug.

couple girls in the office next to me are copping and they aren't "sneakerheads" so I guess Nike did a good job on these

The Navy and White pairs show off the silhouette best

Will cop the Greys and White/Black pairs later down the line though

12.5 on Nike too.

My FNL pair schedule delivery today, hurry up so I can try em on and grab the 12.5 from NDC if needed....

Can't believe the white/blue pairs are selling out on NDC. The rest are pretty much FSR, including TB.

Back
Top Bottom