Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just checked them out in store.

I measure as a 10.25 slightly wide on the Brannock device, and wear a 10-10.5 in Nike shoes. Pictured here is the 10 which fit me perfectly in my opinion. They are much more socklike and elastic than Flyknit Trainers/Racers, which accommodated my slightly wide feet. They reminded me of the feel of Flyknit Free 4.0 with a much comfier midsole. The 10.5 was admitedly more loose and comfortable width-wise from a casual perspective but they had way too much toe space. Also depends on what kinda socks you will be wearing with them, for me mine are usually fairly thin so that helped me stick with the 10.

Epic React - 10 (Snug, sock like fit)
VaporMax - 10.5 (Snug around midfoot, sock like fit)
Flyknit Racer - 10.5
Flyknit Trainer - 10.5 (Loose, casual fit... I could probably go down to a 10)

Air Max 1 Leather lined - 10
Air Max 95/97 - 10.5

Attachments

• IMG_5427.JPG
    IMG_5427.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5426.JPG
    IMG_5426.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 83
Just got off with Nike CS. Whomever made out with a bday code, be thankful, kept getting the repeat that codes are not applicable to launch items

All I got out of the convo was a free next day shipping code. Not complaining but just wanted to see if I could get the code applied after the fact or cancel and place a new order. Was for the wolf grey pair btw.

Finally got to try these on, my FNL had all but the white/pink cw. Damn, these are comfortable. I was plesantly surprised that these didn't feel anything like vapormax to me. I'm in the minority I think, in that vapormax feels unstable/uncomfortable on my feet. All CW's look great, wolf grey looks way better in person but I actually liked the white/pink. All my running shoes get trashed eventually so I'm ok with the color. I'm heading downtown for work today and plan on stopping by the Chicago niketown to cop the white.

I'm hoping that the all blacks will hit swoosh disco at some point. The shoes were comfortable but i was a bit underwhelmed tbh. I tried them on at the local finish line this morning and the upper knit is stiff, and the midsole is not very bouncy or soft. this is much closer to adidas bounce feel.

Overall it is a comfortable shoe, it was just not what I expected based on hype and marketing.

It's a cop for me at significant discount but not retail.

Walked in and out of Nike Soho :pimp: grabbed the navy pair. I can wear anything btwn an 11-12, depending on brand and style. Went with an 11 on these, and that was by the Nike employee's suggestion when he felt my foot.

Walked in and out of Nike Soho :pimp: grabbed the navy pair. I can wear anything btwn an 11-12, depending on brand and style. Went with an 11 on these, and that was by the Nike employee's suggestion when he felt my foot.

Sounds like we went with the same type of fit with ours lol

dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Just adding in another opinion based on an initial wear. It very well may break in and feel nice.

But I tried them in the store, walked around a bit -- even did the jerk thing of running up and down the aisle. In comparison, the midsole response much stiffer than expected. I find more bounce in the Harden 2 that i was wearing, and even other shoes like the lebron 15. It's pretty soft when you pinch the sides with your fingers, but the actual on foot feel -- not so much.

To me, the midsole feel is very similar to the adidas alphabounce -- which is not bad, it's just not at all what i expected.

Sounds like we went with the same type of fit with ours lol

Ha yeah man, I didn't want them too tight but if I'm going to take my running serious from here on out, I didn't want a pair too big where it's going to be noticeable each use. That's why I asked the dude who helped me out his opinion.

Nike store had a sick set up on the main floor. Even had a treadmill in an enclosed area where people were trying them out. Nike's promotional shtick >>>

damn...so TTS is the move for these?

had to do .5 size up because RW didnt have my size. might need to find out a way to size-swap because im planning on running in them.

I tried on a 10.5 at FInishLine because I have a bunion on my left foot. They felt and looked good, but I did notice the extra toe space. I ordered a pair of Nike's website, and I'm going to try them out. If the extra space is too much of a problem while running, I'll just return them for a size 10.

It's all good man, I did the same thing. At least I saved a dollar and some change overall compared to the local tax rate. :lol:

That's what I keep telling myself. Saved just under 5 bucks from local tax. And I already got my shipping notification from SNS, so there's another small moral victory haha

Back
Top Bottom