Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Anyone lifting in these as well or strictly running?
Probably depends on what type of lifting and how heavy you go but I personally wouldn't even think about it. I wouldn't wear any type of cushion while lifting. If anything, I look for flat/stiff shoes with little to no give, which is usually the opposite of a shoe made for running comfort

I'm hoping that the all blacks will hit swoosh disco at some point. The shoes were comfortable but i was a bit underwhelmed tbh. I tried them on at the local finish line this morning and the upper knit is stiff, and the midsole is not very bouncy or soft. this is much closer to adidas bounce feel.

Overall it is a comfortable shoe, it was just not what I expected based on hype and marketing.

It's a cop for me at significant discount but not retail.

no offense but I hate these, I tried it on reviews

actually wear the shoe and I can assure you will be very satisfied

Anyone see a size 13 in the Triple Black left on any sites? I completely forgot about these this morning now it looks like I may miss out....

Wow, all the colors are starting to sell out on NDC. Glad I got the Triple Black and Wolf Grey this morning.

Anyone see a size 13 in the Triple Black left on any sites? I completely forgot about these this morning now it looks like I may miss out....
Negative as of this moment, but NDC has been popping sizes back up all morning so just keep checking. Also, it might be worth giving your local FinishLine a call as a fair amount of stores received them.

Negative as of this moment, but NDC has been popping sizes back up all morning so just keep checking. Also, it might be worth giving your local FinishLine a call as a fair amount of stores received them.

I'm on the west coast I'll check when they open up at 10am. It's crazy to me that these sold out so fast. I've kinda been out the shoe game for the past year and a half or so.

Nike let us use codes on the Nike plus app exclusive pair... y’all think these will hit Nike ID?

Niketown downtown Chicago, everyone in store was there for this drop.
20180222_113440.jpg

passed on buying online, got to try on the pair and hoping stores has them sitting

also hate waiting for shoes :lol:

@dblplay1212

Just adding in another opinion based on an initial wear. It very well may break in and feel nice.

But I tried them in the store, walked around a bit -- even did the jerk thing of running up and down the aisle. In comparison, the midsole response much stiffer than expected. I find more bounce in the Harden 2 that i was wearing, and even other shoes like the lebron 15. It's pretty soft when you pinch the sides with your fingers, but the actual on foot feel -- not so much.

To me, the midsole feel is very similar to the adidas alphabounce -- which is not bad, it's just not at all what i expected.

So these are not on par with ultraboost?

Kind of feel foolish now for waking up at 4AM to get a pair from SNS
Depends. Did you try for the all white pair? because it seems like those are the most limited and arent available everywhere. I was initally salty i paid 30 over retail but now i feel ok about it after watching todays release.
Anyone lifting in these as well or strictly running?
Probably depends on what type of lifting and how heavy you go but I personally wouldn't even think about it. I wouldn't wear any type of cushion while lifting. If anything, I look for flat/stiff shoes with little to no give, which is usually the opposite of a shoe made for running comfort
I agree with everything you said Kdan. But, i think it depends on the person. For me, my cardio (2-3 times/week) only consists of walking at an incline on a treadmill for 10-30 minutes or sprints. RARELY will i go outside for a short run/jog. I try to maintain muscle and long distance running hasn't been good for me with my goals in mind.
I don't do as much squats and dead-lifts as I once did (3x a week then, maybe 1-2x week now) and those are the only times i really feel that its ideal to have flat shoes. So when i do compound lifts now i just take my shoes off. But its usually not that big of a deal, im not trying to push serious weight anymore, mostly maintaining. So for me, i dont run enough to need anything like a vaporfly but also dont need anything flat for lifting. So your average running shoes are more than fine for my typical routine IMO.

Last edited:
Depends. Did you try for the all white pair? because it seems like those are the most limited and arent available everywhere. I was initally salty i paid 30 over retail but now i feel ok about it after watching todays release.

I wish I could say I did grab it, but I got the all black instead. Just happy I got my pair, but just not happy I got about 4 hours of sleep hahaha

They must've loaded these on champs secretly. I didn't them on the site or on the release calendar all week.

Back
Top Bottom