Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I guess it all depends on how you like your shoes to fit . Got my size 12 in today which is my normal shoe size . Way to snug for my liking .. lol .. I have 3 pair of vapormax in my true size 12 which fits great . I retuned and ordered 13’s .. Very Nice in hand though I must say

I guess it all depends on how you like your shoes to fit . Got my size 12 in today which is my normal shoe size . Way to snug for my liking .. lol .. I have 3 pair of vapormax in my true size 12 which fits great . I retuned and ordered 13’s .. Very Nice in hand though I must say
I’m TTS 12 as well. Felt too snug at first but I’ll say it again, that was with normal
Nike dri fit socks. Thinner socks tonight felt perfect, length I wouldn’t want any longer if I sized up. Breaking in niceeee.

I’m TTS 12 as well. Felt too snug at first but I’ll say it again, that was with normal
Nike dri fit socks. Thinner socks tonight felt perfect, length I wouldn’t want any longer if I sized up. Breaking in niceeee.
I needed a lot more room .. My toes were all the way to the front .. My feet are a little wide also .. felt like my feet were gonna bust out .. lol .. For some reason I think 13’s will be perfect for me

After one wear.
I was thinking 500 miles ain't **** after 50 wears they're done
Whatever they're just shoes
IMG_5485.JPG

After one wear.
I was thinking 500 miles ain't **** after 50 wears they're done
Whatever they're just shoes
IMG_5485.JPG
‘The thread is like that out of the box’ ... lol .. great shoes for running though, I completely agree with Seth Fowler’s review. My React blue pair is only for running/gym. UB for everywhere else.

‘The thread is like that out of the box’ ... lol .. great shoes for running though, I completely agree with Seth Fowler’s review. My React blue pair is only for running/gym. UB for everywhere else.
Yeah but seems likes there's areas on the sole that are going to be grooveless pretty quickly.

I might be the only one in here with less than positive reviews. After wearing them for about 10 hours today and 11 yesterday my feet hurt after both wears. I feel like my heel is too big for these and I wouldn't want to size up more than the half size I already did.

I might be the only one in here with less than positive reviews. After wearing them for about 10 hours today and 11 yesterday my feet hurt after both wears. I feel like my heel is too big for these and I wouldn't want to size up more than the half size I already did.

There’s no doubt these shoes run a bit narrow and it might not work for everyone. Your heel issue is likely why they are uncomfortable to you after extended use though.

For reference, what are you currently wearing for comfort during your daily commute? Boost?

There’s no doubt these shoes run a bit narrow and it might not work for everyone. Your heel issue is likely why they are uncomfortable to you after extended use though.

For reference, what are you currently wearing for comfort during your daily commute? Boost?
I'm not a big fan of boost I usually wear Pegasus 31-33 or zoom elite 8s

Dammit just gonna cop those vapor streets. Those pics sold me, I don't wanna regret it. Still gonna hold on the reacts till Nike drops a volt colorway. Hopefully they do.

I wear a 12 in ultraboosts but I'm really a 12.5 normally. Should I be ok with this size 12 in the epic react I just came across?

Did the Vapor Street cme in US13?

Seems like everywhere is up to US12?

Really hate the size US13, no half size up.

Most retailers stop at US12, especially in Asia.

I'm not a big fan of boost I usually wear Pegasus 31-33 or zoom elite 8s

I can see why you aren't a big fan of the Epic Reacts, especially when you come from wearing those shoes. The Pegasus 31s are so damn comfortable, and same with the 33s, too.

Also, if people have tried on the Vomero 10s or 11s, I find that to be the closer comparison than the Ultra Boost than the Epic Reacts. The React foam still can't top Zoom Air units inside a Lunarlon midsole... unless they do that and replace it with the React foam. Then we're talkin...

Taking mine on the trip to San Antonio, plan on wearing them nearly the whole time so we shall see how they feel after

Back
Top Bottom