Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Not sure if it is related or not but I have had shoes in the past make squeaky not popping noises and if you lift up the insole and sprinkle baby powder, corn starch or baking powder on the area making noises it has stopped.

IMG_2921.PNG

The popping sound only occurs when you wear the shoes for long hours and the moisture build up....not just few mins of wear.

The popping sound only occurs when you wear the shoes for long hours and the moisture build up....not just few mins of wear.

Nah not even.

I’ve worn both pairs I own (navy, black/white) for extended periods of time and have never experienced the pop. I’ve literally worn these things non stop.

It’s a defect from the factory. Nike has already addressed it.

Has anyone had trouble with the fit on these? I went to Dicks tonight, they had my size, the colorway i wanted (grey), so i copped. I wore them around the store for a minute or so before buying. When i get out to the car i noticed my feet started hurting really bad. I have a “tall” foot i guess you could say and I feel like the fkyknit is pushing down on the top of my foot. This is my first pair with the flyknit material. I LOVE these kicks but I’m seriously considering taking them back if i can’t wear them them comfortably. Anyone else have a similar issue? Will the flyknit stretch?

Has anyone had trouble with the fit on these? I went to Dicks tonight, they had my size, the colorway i wanted (grey), so i copped. I wore them around the store for a minute or so before buying. When i get out to the car i noticed my feet started hurting really bad. I have a “tall” foot i guess you could say and I feel like the fkyknit is pushing down on the top of my foot. This is my first pair with the flyknit material. I LOVE these kicks but I’m seriously considering taking them back if i can’t wear them them comfortably. Anyone else have a similar issue? Will the flyknit stretch?
The flyknit should stretch out to a comfortable fit after a few wears.

Try taking the insole out

It will stretch. Maybe try going up half a size if it’s excruciating.

Wore the white/blue/pink pair this past weekend and was sort of thrown off by all the people coming up to ask about them....turning into full on conversations with strangers at the mall/store. Of all the sneakers I've worn in public, it's weird that this mostly white running shoe caught so much attention.

Hoping to find another colorway on discount to use for running.

Wore the white/blue/pink pair this past weekend and was sort of thrown off by all the people coming up to ask about them....turning into full on conversations with strangers at the mall/store. Of all the sneakers I've worn in public, it's weird that this mostly white running shoe caught so much attention.

Hoping to find another colorway on discount to use for running.
with all the attention you was like
7CF184F8-6622-4D2A-97F1-F9E21F0303D1.png

with all the attention you was like
7CF184F8-6622-4D2A-97F1-F9E21F0303D1.png
Not sure if that’s supposed to be sarcasm but ok. Was genuinely surprised by peoples interest in this model... did you think I was trying to flex because random people asked about my shoes? :rolleyes

Not sure if that’s supposed to be sarcasm but ok. Was genuinely surprised by peoples interest in this model... did you think I was trying to flex because random people asked about my shoes? :rolleyes

Was this random people or people who look as if they generally buy sneakers casually?

How do these compare to boost cushioning?
I haven’t run in the reacts but based on spending a couple full days in them, ultraboosts still feel better. With more wear and the flyknit breaking in a little, I’m sure these will start to feel a little better though.

To me, these feel similar to my uncaged ultraboosts (which are also very good). For casual wear, I prefer the normal UB's as I really like the boost/upper combination. I can't speak on Yeezys as I've never had a pair.

To me, these feel similar to my uncaged ultraboosts (which are also very good). For casual wear, I prefer the normal UB's as I really like the boost/upper combination. I can't speak on Yeezys as I've never had a pair.

The upper is terrible on boost! It’s not even close IMO! Epic reacts feel so much lighter on feet compared to boost! Can we just get new CWs already Nike sheeesh lol

Back
Top Bottom