Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

is there anyone who has run steadily in these and not have the pop sound?
Yeah I've been wearing mine to the gym and on the weekends for a month now. No popping sound. I'm really intrigued to see/hear this though can someone record a video?

Yeah I've been wearing mine to the gym and on the weekends for a month now. No popping sound. I'm really intrigued to see/hear this though can someone record a video?
bro someone already posted a video but really tho no need. its a pop like you ever throw one of those popper bombs before? its the same type of sound. Like someone popping thier gum very loudly on every step.

no it is not an exaggeration.

Welp I’ve had my all white pair for awhile now, all of a sudden the right shoe is popping. No one is safe!

What if the popping sound is the trademark for authenticity of the real pair? Nike really meant to give us all an “Epic Reaction” from all those popping...Lmfao

My left (men’s white and pink) shoe pops now and then. So does my friends right (black and grey) shoe.

It’s not super loud and not constant but does happen. It’s crazy to me that Nike didn’t catch this problem as prevalent as it seems to be though. Or maybe they didn’t think it was that big an issue.

I think this one of the first times I’ve seen you outside of the CFB thread lol

Lol. Once they fix popgate, will pick up og colorways.

Would a black upper with pink/yellow heel look ok? Not feeling the all black or b/w

Wore my white fusions for the first time around the house. They sure are comfortable. Wore them for maybe half an hour and no popping yet.

I can assure you they test them. As Magic33 Magic33 says, small runs for testing. Minor changes and updates until final production specs are met. Then sign off on final sample and color ways and production starts.

7F6D01FC-B080-4464-89F5-C2E4E5AD7031.png
B73274AD-2DED-4173-BC60-90762BA57B26.png

Back
Top Bottom