Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Olive Matcha and supposedly the Pink Matcha. Looks like the pink is gonna be extremely light depending on the lighting.

E7F3955E-6557-43B5-A1F3-CBBD1E11D155.jpeg

Olive Matcha and supposedly the Pink Matcha. Looks like the pink is gonna be extremely light depending on the lighting.

E7F3955E-6557-43B5-A1F3-CBBD1E11D155.jpeg
From what I heard the women’s pair is supposed to be light the men’s pair will be darker.

The Nike Odyssey looks nice, more outsole rubber, more plush upper so I could imagine it would weigh a little more. I wonder how it compares with the Nike epic react comfort, cushioning, breathability and for running. Has anyone ran in both models? Cheers Steve

Glad the new Odyssey Reacts have a tongue. The knitting on the Epics are way too tight. Hopefully we get a decent black/white CW...

Last edited:
More stable and upper isn't as constricting as Flyknit (I have a wide foot).

The constricting part is all I’m worried about when I try a pair. I dont have a wide foot but I like to be able to loosen the shoe. That’s what kept me away from the lunarepic 2.

The constricting part is all I’m worried about when I try a pair. I dont have a wide foot but I like to be able to loosen the shoe. That’s what kept me away from the lunarepic 2.

Once on feet they’re not all that constricting. You’ll be fine other than pontential popping. Plus Epic React look 1000 times better than those odyssey’s IMO.

Don't have to worry about it with the Odyssey. Loosened up the laces on them and they felt great.

I personally prefer the Flyknit Lunars over the Lunarepics.

I love the Flyknit lunars just can’t find them anymore. I have a few colrways would like a couple more. The 1s in particular. Didn’t like 2s for the attached tongue and 3s were good but not like the 1s.

So is the cushion on the Odyssey's exactly the same as on the Epic React's or is it stiffer/softer?
My issue with the React was there was an extra amount of cushioning in the ball area that caused me to supinate. Didn't feel that at all with the Odysseys, just a flat layer of foam.

My issue with the React was there was an extra amount of cushioning in the ball area that caused me to supinate. Didn't feel that at all with the Odysseys, just a flat layer of foam.

So the forefoot is closer to the ground in comparison to the Epic?

Back
Top Bottom