Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

67b.jpg

Question. If you have the opportunity to buy at retail OG colorways With the risk of popping if you can get them, do you buy lol

I bought them. Size 10 navy
Was a little skeptical about seller at first but does have 100% feedback and answered all my questions

Question. If you have the opportunity to buy at retail OG colorways With the risk of popping if you can get them, do you buy lol

That's exactly what I did about a few weeks back. Only difference is that I ordered a women's 10.5, which is equivalent to a men's 9, but everything about it is 99% identical to the men's pair. Only difference, IF ANY, is a very slightly tighter forefoot.

Want to cop this colourway for summer, will this still have popping issue? Thanks

6-1P509102927.jpg

The popping issue should be corrected in the latest CWs, including that one. Seems to be true since I haven’t read any popping complaints since the first run of CWs

Love what LeBron is wearing.. Love those crazy colored (German exclusives?) Maybe it's the volt and royal color combo drawing my attention to those

Just got email from ups. Delivery tomorrow on id.
From company tae kwang vina industrial zone. I was like. Wtf is that. But then I figured it must be the id’s

Unintended consequence of GDPR...just wanted to check out FL.com...turns out EU users can't access FL US or its subsidiaries full stop. Boo!

Looking to get my first React Flyknit. How’s the sizing compared to Flyknit Racers? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom