Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

anyone been able to find the OG white with the pink heel for retail? still looking for a sz 10 (or 9.5)

May be the next nike reacts coming?

https://www.instagram.com/gc911/

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 17.21.18.png

Why not? That sucks. I used it on the olive pair yesterday. The guy said it was ok to use on reacts. But not on any clearance items.

Saved $30 with the coupon.

did you go in store? this was online

in store they were cool with it but they didn't have the OG Navy pair so I just bit the bullet online

Hey guys I’m new!

So I used to own a pair in OG navy that I ended up returning a few months ago due to popping. Tomorrow I’m heading to a shop (in Germany if that matters) and I really want to buy back a new pair of the same color, but it is not clear to me if they have been restocked in the OG navy from new batches, or are only the new colorways from new batches that are 100% guaranteed to be fixed? Could someone knowledgeable on the subject please help? Thanks!

PS: Sorry to reopen popgate but I’d be really pissed if after months of waiting, my second pair had the issue as well.

I can't do an All black shoe in most cases but this is nice and that copper is just subtle enough to set these off.
It's like the 170 model, they did so well just giving you an all Black joint with all of the Color choices.
For sure an Owner.

And proud.
That made me laugh ....and I will be getting my wife a pair of these if they don't sell out within the first 30 mins of release. These are the only shoe that is good enough to be her ultra boost replacement

I can't do an All black shoe in most cases but this is nice and that copper is just subtle enough to set these off.
It's like the 170 model, they did so well just giving you an all Black joint with all of the Color choices.
For sure an Owner.

Those aren't copper... it's bright pink.

3804C9D3-5066-47C1-B215-96E7C4F49A69.jpeg
9E647978-4B44-4235-8CDB-F3AB4096ABD2.jpeg
3DC665CF-15B0-49EE-BDB8-3070699F5034.jpeg

I should have broken them in before I unDS’d them to climb Pyramids lol

They were tight around the lacing area, but they do have a nice spring “bounce back” after each step.

This is be only colorway I was interested in getting. I’m happy with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom