Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I want to try and cop a pair but I'll be at work. Will these sell out fast ? The neca tmnt pre orders drop tomorrow as well so well see how my luck is...
Not sure? Are they dropping on any other foot sites besides SNKRS

Last edited:
A4AEE3D5-EECD-434B-84A2-B771D856B017.jpeg
936957D1-E8D8-4F60-B4B6-EDDB59FDC274.jpeg
0257C9E6-FDCC-4CDB-9672-2F4D9AF5BE76.jpeg

Last edited:
Grabbing these now.
:smh:
I didn't realize this was a Womens shoe, it's only up to size 8.5:stoneface:
Nobody's getting these from Nordstroms:ohwell:
It'
Funny last night while I was looking at Nike page I had a random thought are these women's? Well now we know lol I guess I'll try and **** for the elements

Not a fan of those Be True Epic Reacts, I'm not a big fan of black on black midsoles for any sneakers really.

The Be True 270s I will cop though, since I missed out on the Bones.

Mine didn't pop at first, then only on smooth floor surfaces, then anywhere all the time VERY LOUD. It drove me NUTS. Then I made a small slit through the foot bed of the shoe in the middle of the forefoot per this forum, and the popping went away. The foot bed is a layer of white felt on top of a layer of fiber reinforced film. I found I had to get the slit through the white felt and film both, then pop problem solved.

I wonder if you ever tried putting baby powder under that fiber on top of the mid sole?

finally able to find a 12.5 in the olives on ebay under retail and pulled the trigger. $104 shipped with the 20% coupon :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom