Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Checked out both colorways in a size 13 on Overkill. Haven't been this excited about a new silhouette in a while, hope I went with the right size :nerd:

Anyone have a pic of that black/hyper punch (I think) and yellow pair? Someone posted it as a upcoming cw on some running site, and I can't for the life of me find that picture

The Element 87's are just not my thing. There are definite design touches i like and no doubt people can pull them off. But the translucent thing they got going. I hate that on pretty much any shoe. still can't wait to see you guys pics on feet.

Welp, looks like it's gonna be another one of those you better be fast if you want those releases

i'll be happy with that pair with volt in it if i miss the cream pair

I can't be bothered trying to chase these down :lol:. Even though they're "limited" I don't see resell being too crazy so I'll just grab a pair off StockX or something if need be.

The Element 87's are just not my thing. There are definite design touches i like and no doubt people can pull them off. But the translucent thing they got going. I hate that on pretty much any shoe. still can't wait to see you guys pics on feet.

I agree, hope the see through shoes are just a temporary phase. Makes it more novelty than casual. Everything else I really like, down to the cork insoles. If you don’t have sock game they’re not for you lol.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how many whack outfits will be worn with these joints. Post above is a perfect example. Grey socks.....and what the hell is wrong with dude's pants? :lol: Shoes can buy you money, but they can't buy you a sense of style.

I swear, no one was this excited for the elements when the gyakusous first appeared on that fashion show :lol:

I was & still am, but wasn't aware of this thread. They're very loud & garish colorways though, so it's not surprising they weren't getting everyone excited. Also not sure they're gonna be under the Gyakusou banner, most reports were just calling them an Undercover collab & I notice most of the marketing for them isn't really pushing them as a technical running shoe.

You guys tripping over what socks people should wear with these make no sense to me, seems like one of the main features/appeal of the shoe is the see through aspect and how you can pair them with different color socks if you wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom