Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

If you want to, you gotta slit about 0.5-1 inch open of the strobel [the grey cloth] underneath the insole at the front of the forefoot area or wherever you see that lump. Once you pop it open, you gotta glue it all down again. The reason for the popping is that glue coverage isn't 100%, so whatever moisture gets built up, it ends up at a non-glued spot.

Otherwise, let it air out if you can. As a heads-up, the cold temperature can change the foam's hardness since it reacts [no pun intended] to temperature changes [stiffer when it's colder, softer when it's warmer]. Probably won't be a good long-term fix at all, if anything.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll just let it be as is for now, if it really bothers me I’ll try this

Sheesh these things are nice.

Looking like they're gonna be annoyingly difficult to get though.

Last edited:
06/23
EXP-X14 SE
WHITE/TOTAL ORANGE/BLACK/WOLF GREY
BLACK/TOTAL ORANGE/WHITE/COOL GREY

Product Details#M0266

Drawing inspiration from Nike Running shoes such as the Nike Zoom Drive, Nike EXP-X14 SE White Men's Shoe races off the track and onto the street with a fast design and shape. Nike React technology delivers lightweight durability and a smooth feel while the layered upper showcases bold "JDI" branding.

Benefits
  • Design and shape are inspired by Nike Running shoes to create a fast look.
  • Nike React technology delivers lightweight cushioning.
  • Layered materials on the upper showcase the Flywire cables underneath.
  • Full rubber outsole for traction and durability.
20180617004629.jpg
20180617004630.jpg

I’m liking the look of these. Might to go get the darker pair. Seem to have a zoom fly feel to them

Na it'll have on any flooring. Carpet, wood, concrete... anything. If you get moisture build up in them, they'll pop on anything. Only option is to let them sit for a few days and completely dry out. Then you can wear then for a day with no popping, but then let them dry out again haha.
I was looking to buy my first react pair. can someone point me to any discounts?

I'm hoping these will be like the vapormax. A lot of buzz generated because of the CDG collab and a new air unit and initially GRs were selling out, but eventually after some regular and nikelab releases, they were everywhere.

Sorry, but these are flames. Got me ready to trade in my 270s. And despite being billed as a 'lifestyle' sneaker, these look like 'react' beasts.

Attachments

• nike-exp-x14-first-look-1.jpg
    nike-exp-x14-first-look-1.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom