Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Hoping we see a release at regular chain stores here in the US like with the VM first release...

Managed to get to the Footlocker early and get one of the 2 or 3 pairs in my size.

I think these are the sneaker of the year...so far. I like what Nike did with these, and what they did with the new EXP-X14s. I also like the fact that they're $160 and $120 respectively. And I like that neither are another re-hash of 'air', yellowing bubbles and all.

I own 5 pairs of Internationalists: they've always been one of my favorite Nike silhouettes (timeless if you ask me). It's clear these Elements borrow heavily from the Internationalist the same way the Nike Yeezy borrowed from the Air Tech Challenge 2.

Last edited:
Both pairs came in from Overkill earlier thanks to that clutch overnight shipping from Germany, and I'm really impressed with these. Sneaker of the year might be a stretch, but I can definitely see them being the sneaker of the summer. They remind me a bit of the Mars Yard 2.0 from last year, because of the cork insoles and how lightweight they are. We'll see how they hold up though.

IMG_20180621_214322.jpg

ughh i keep having to do life and miss out on these drops im figuratively punching myself right now. US drop chances dont seem likely but im hopeful.

Both pairs came in from Overkill earlier thanks to that clutch overnight shipping from Germany, and I'm really impressed with these. Sneaker of the year might be a stretch, but I can definitely see them being the sneaker of the summer. They remind me a bit of the Mars Yard 2.0 from last year, because of the cork insoles and how lightweight they are. We'll see how they hold up though.

IMG_20180621_214322.jpg
Just as comfy as the Epic Reacts?

my epic react ids finally shipped or atleast thats what the email said

these ****** better not be ****ing with me again

Imagine if these had a celebrity’s name attached to them

It's funny I was going to mention that in my last post. I thought it was kinda refreshing that there is a lot of hype around these, and it's not manufactured by attaching these to a celebrity. I'm sure there are influencers at play and all, but the earliest hype I learned regarding these was the opinions of people like the ones on here. Kudos to them. I was a little later appreciating them, but now I kinda get it.

Just got them on hand, I would say one of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. Definitely better than boost. The material is very light weight which makes it less stuffy when you wear it, breathability is surprisingly good. The only con is the durability of this translucent material, as you can see my Nike logo is already fugged up when it came, doesn't seem it will last long, but we'll see. Overall a must have shoe for it's futuristic looks and most importantly the comfort it provides.
Size wise: went up 0.5 size.

Attachments

• IMG-20180622-WA0034.jpeg
    IMG-20180622-WA0034.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 88
Don’t know if mentioned, because the swamp of 87 posts, but OG White Epics restocking on 6/28. Nike+ members get early access.
finihsline also tweeted they would get them. I dont think these are the OG's i know the white/pinks are OG but i think the all whites came alittle bit after. not interested lol.

Back
Top Bottom