Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Everybody is posting pictures of the 87s, but not mentioning a thing about sizing. Do you guys have any input? How do they fit compared to your other shoes, and can you post your sizing of those shoes?

My black pair got delayed from Nike Eu was meant to be delivered today praying it hasn’t been lost as I requested it be dropped at a pick up shop today

I know knew it was a matter of time before someone tried it...smh
Screenshot_20180624-213124_Instagram.jpg

If I strike out, Ima pull both pairs of "Invisible" air forces from back in the day, as a "constellation" prize NT butcher

ill wear them outta pity

SRS, I got both pairs deep in the closet somewhere, remember when these were super HYPED. I'd be lucky to get $50 for each now lol

Reminds me of those kicks every girl was rockn in early 2000s, had red on it and translucent.

It looks like people are having trouble figuring out how to lace them.
I have yet to see anyone get the lacing right.

Those clear pods on the midsole's of the Sails will turn yellow over time. Anthracites better in that case.

I can't really tell the difference between those legends and odyssey, unless I really compare the 2 side-by-side. I wonder if the tounge on legend is also one-piece. I like the obsidian w gum bottom the most.

Back
Top Bottom