Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Go to cozy shoe as of late.
D8731C4C-EEF0-41D3-AECA-9A6764EC2AAA.jpeg
351F4D5B-9C5F-49B8-809F-B5FD838DB287.jpeg

Saw a pair in person today (wish they were mine). Sorry, but those sails do live up to the hype. I'm gonna be trying hard as h_ll on the 13th to grab them. And then after I strike out, it's off to Resale-ville. Win some, lose some, and it evens out in the end.

9D8ECE28-F491-473D-91B5-A1C7CB629753.jpeg

Anybody else get a reservation for these? I don’t know how I feel about them yet. Need to see more on foot pics

9D8ECE28-F491-473D-91B5-A1C7CB629753.jpeg

Anybody else get a reservation for these? I don’t know how I feel about them yet. Need to see more on foot pics

I got the reserve and just cop'd. Was eyeing them cuz they have the SF Giants colors and I'm from the bay. If they don't work out I'll just return them. Easy peezy.

Hey everyone! Looking for your thoughts/opinions...

I know the US release is a few weeks away, but I am considering just buying the black Element React early for $250 shipped assuming that the market value will continue to drop as the fire continues to burn and grow for the sail/light bone color. Would also eliminate the morning hassle on that Friday the 13th. Do you guys think that's a fair price?

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! Looking for your thoughts/opinions...

I know the US release is a few weeks away, but I am considering just buying the black Element React early for $250 shipped assuming that the market value will continue to drop as the fire continues to burn and grow for the sail/light bone color. Would also eliminate the morning hassle on that Friday the 13th. Do you guys think that's a fair price?

Thanks in advance!
whatever u are willing to pay is a fair price

I know the US release is a few weeks away, but I am considering just buying the black Element React early for $250 shipped assuming that the market value will continue to drop as the fire continues to burn and grow for the sail/light bone color.
if you think the market is going down, why wouldn't you just wait?

Back
Top Bottom