Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

upload_2018-6-28_8-15-11.png

have you used any of your pairs for running? IIRC from the vaporfly thread, you tend to rack up some miles on your shoes (not a bad thing). curious what your pair looks like. I'm a little over 100mi on my wolf grey pair, just wish i took a pic of the sole the day i received them to compare them to now

have you used any of your pairs for running? IIRC from the vaporfly thread, you tend to rack up some miles on your shoes (not a bad thing). curious what your pair looks like. I'm a little over 100mi on my wolf grey pair, just wish i took a pic of the sole the day i received them to compare them to now

Yes, I responded to your question a few pages back (found it, page 186, pics are there). I've got 400+ miles on my OG navy's. They hold up well. I switched to those grey ones maybe a month ago, got almost 100 miles on those. These are my absolute favorite easy day shoe right now. I really like pegasus on the trail, and the pegasus 35 feel better than the earlier models, but I keep coming back to these Epic Reacts for my easy runs on pavement. I do 90 minute easy runs on Tue/Thurs and a relaxed 2hrs on Saturday. These are the shoes I've been wearing for all of those runs. Tue/Thurs I'm going apprx. 7-8mpm, Saturday usually around 7-7:15mpm.

A lot of the usage could be due to where you live. If I ran on pavement here in Houston where it’s scorching hot, the shoes would take a beating.

Your size and stride factor in as well. What works well for one does not necessarily fair the same for another.

Just purchased the OG using the voucher I received from returning my original pair dude to popping! Looking forward to these!

I wonder how long it'll be until Nike brings the Element 87 to Nike ID... Didn't take long with the Vapormax.

Yes, I responded to your question a few pages back (found it, page 186, pics are there). I've got 400+ miles on my OG navy's. They hold up well. I switched to those grey ones maybe a month ago, got almost 100 miles on those. These are my absolute favorite easy day shoe right now. I really like pegasus on the trail, and the pegasus 35 feel better than the earlier models, but I keep coming back to these Epic Reacts for my easy runs on pavement. I do 90 minute easy runs on Tue/Thurs and a relaxed 2hrs on Saturday. These are the shoes I've been wearing for all of those runs. Tue/Thurs I'm going apprx. 7-8mpm, Saturday usually around 7-7:15mpm.

Apologies, I completely missed that post and really appreciate the pics and feedback. Soles look to have held up well. You're a mid foot striker, correct? I supinate, so I only hope those can last just as long.

With these, i avg 8-8:15mpm. The ZF's is around the 7:30-7:40 mark.

It didn’t let me use any coupons smh
I made a rookie mistake. I had a 20% code applied then I made some cart adjustments or something and then it wouldn't take it any longer.

Well, like someone said, I had passers remorse on this CW so I'm glad I'm able to cop so easily.

Apologies, I completely missed that post and really appreciate the pics and feedback. Soles look to have held up well. You're a mid foot striker, correct? I supinate, so I only hope those can last just as long.

With these, i avg 8-8:15mpm. The ZF's is around the 7:30-7:40 mark.

I mostly mid-foot strike and I usually have slightly more wear on the lateral edges of my shoes but I always use neutral cushioning. I'm also light, 145-150lbs, so that probably helps. The outsole does wear down a bit on these where there is no rubber, but I don't think it affects the way they feel at all.

Copped my double up of the OG whites this morning

Just need another pair of the OG navy's and I'll be good :smokin

hope the og whites don't sell out any time soon. birthday coming up so i wanna use the coupon code they'll send

wifey just sent me screenshot of triple whites in her cart.. size 9 womens. I wanna see her in the OG whites instead :lol:

men's thats just an 8?

Back
Top Bottom