Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

upload_2018-6-28_8-15-11.png

The black/white pair is really the move. Been meaning to catch those at a good price.

Anybody have any experience with cancelling an order with prodirect?
Just got my pair from nike and no need to double.

Anybody have any experience with cancelling an order with prodirect?
Just got my pair from nike and no need to double.
haha I'm in the same boat. I emailed them yesterday asking if they were going to ship and got no reply. I emailed this morning telling them to cancel it. If they ship, I'll just return them. It's been a week now and nothing on my order said pre-order when I bought them.

anyone in here have a bday coupon they were able to apply to their purchase? I have that, as well as a GC and will go for it once i know it's possible lol

I have a pair of these that pop horribly. Would you guys recommend buying a new pair and returning the old pair, or calling nike for an exchange. Do I need the original box for a return or exchange?

They're likely going to tell you to just buy the new pair while you send the old pair back. If the original pair you got is from Nike.com, just reach out to them to give them a heads-up about it. A while ago, Nike said they've been honoring the defective/popping pairs for returns, but it's always best to 2x-check.

just buy a pair now and if its still there return the other pair and buy it again. i wouldnt take that gamble but ayeee.
You right. Just copped my 8.5 after I just read other sizes were selling out. Noticed ebates changed from 1.5% earlier to 9% now as well!

They're likely going to tell you to just buy the new pair while you send the old pair back. If the original pair you got is from Nike.com, just reach out to them to give them a heads-up about it. A while ago, Nike said they've been honoring the defective/popping pairs for returns, but it's always best to 2x-check.

Nike.com Help Chat Assistant told me since I purchased in store that I have to return in store. Also that I need to have the original packaging to return my pair which sucks cuz I think I got rid of that box.

I ordered a new pair and I guess I'll dig around my apartment to see if I still have the original packaging somewhere.

anyone in here have a bday coupon they were able to apply to their purchase? I have that, as well as a GC and will go for it once i know it's possible lol
I had a pro pass code that i tried to use on other epic reacts last week and it didnt work. So im assuming they are excluded from bday codes as well

I have a pair of these that pop horribly. Would you guys recommend buying a new pair and returning the old pair, or calling nike for an exchange. Do I need the original box for a return or exchange?
Still no guarantee these wont pop too...

Nike.com Help Chat Assistant told me since I purchased in store that I have to return in store. Also that I need to have the original packaging to return my pair which sucks cuz I think I got rid of that box.

I ordered a new pair and I guess I'll dig around my apartment to see if I still have the original packaging somewhere.
Buy a new pair and return with that box. Kind of a roundabout way but it should work.

Call the store you bought it at. They'll check with the manager, and hopefully they'll green-light it for you. :wink:

I bought the older black/white pair when they first dropped and those popped. I just re-bought them when they restocked on NDC about 2 weeks ago and they had a much later production date. I think it's safe to say these OG whites won't pop.

Back
Top Bottom