Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

My black Element 87's arrived...
Unfortunately, the left shoe came with the tongue of the right shoe...guess it's going back to Nike....

Did this happen to anyone here?

20180630_221947.jpg

Last edited:
Got my sail 87’s in from end... my dumbass messed up my size conversion and got .5 too big... now I gotta sell and rebuy but my TTS is selling at about $30-$40 more... smdh

That being said, these are so dope in person

Ok finally got these in hand today. Store couldn't sell early but I got to try them on. These pics aren't great, didn't even know they had them before I went, but hopefully they'll help some with sizing. After trying them on, I'll size down. The upper is super flimsy and therefore runs really wide.

For reference:

AM1 10.5

Epic React 11

Element 87 10.5

Element 87 10

I just received my OG Epic React from the Nike restock just now. Only interesting thing I noticed is that the package came from Rebound - Digital in Indiana. Every pair of shoes(75+) I have ordered from NDC usually come from BRD direct in Tennessee.

For the people wondering, the tag on the insole shows the dates of 3/21/18 & 5/25/18.

Ok finally got these in hand today. Store couldn't sell early but I got to try them on. These pics aren't great, didn't even know they had them before I went, but hopefully they'll help some with sizing. After trying them on, I'll size down. The upper is super flimsy and therefore runs really wide.

For reference:

AM1 10.5

Epic React 11

Element 87 10.5

Element 87 10

Yeah but your foot is bustin out the side of those 10s...

It's so simple but so misunderstood :lol:.

Your "true size" is what you measure on those devices at shoe stores.

If you wear your shoes "true to size" TTS then you wear the size that those devices give you.

Element 87 10.5

Element 87 10

Wow. You really can see details on someone’s socks with these shoes. I definitely would need the opaque look. No see through for me.

Side note, I used to work at Champs for a good 10 years. I would suggest the 10.5 for you. I can only assume you were putting your full weight on the shoe to actually measure where your toe is. A good thumbs width is what I always recommended. Your foot always moves forward when you crouch and bend your toes and shoes. That extra space allows for that natural movement.

As I always told the customers I helped, that’s my suggestion but it’s up to you what feels comfortable.

It's so simple but so misunderstood :lol:.

Your "true size" is what you measure on those devices at shoe stores.

If you wear your shoes "true to size" TTS then you wear the size that those devices give you.
yep. even a step beyond that. after being measured on the brannock device, your TTS in your mind or "best fit" for your preferences could be .5 up or down from what the brannock states. in the pics above, dblplay1212 dblplay1212 TTS gives him room in the toe box while donjuan513 donjuan513 TTS fills the entire inner volume of the shoe. both look good. but both have different interpretations on what TTS based on their foot, their fit preferences and obviously the sneaker in question

Whats the significance of the pinwheel .on them? Wasnt that on the back of that recent am1 pack too?

Back
Top Bottom