Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Did your pair ever come in yet?
yeah it did its basically like the id from the run clubs only no gold clip or gum outsole. came in 35 days
E9E8FDA8-5F9A-429B-A90C-DD5C44F11025.jpeg

Whats the significance of the pinwheel .on them? Wasnt that on the back of that recent am1 pack too?

It's been around since the 70's. I used to think it was part of their 'Hike Nike' / Trecking marketing but I'm not 100% sure. Where are the Ekins at??

Attachments

• Image (1).jpeg
    Image (1).jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 14
Ok finally got these in hand today. Store couldn't sell early but I got to try them on. These pics aren't great, didn't even know they had them before I went, but hopefully they'll help some with sizing. After trying them on, I'll size down. The upper is super flimsy and therefore runs really wide.

For reference:

AM1 10.5

Epic React 11

Element 87 10.5

Element 87 10

Wish everyone did sizing comparisons like this.

FAST EXP RACER
(performance versionof the EXP14?)
20180701224809_original.jpg

nike-faste-exp-racer-schuhe-black-antracite-1215-zoom-0.jpg

Possibly a performance shoe. The materials look to be less for lifestyle; however, we have too many real running shoes in the future (turbo, ZF2, and VF2) that I wouldn’t waste my time on these.

FAST EXP RACER
(performance versionof the EXP14?)
20180701224809_original.jpg

nike-faste-exp-racer-schuhe-black-antracite-1215-zoom-0.jpg

I'm curious to know what the tech will be on this one... I wouldn't mind another option for speedier stuff. Streak 6 and LT have become almost too minimal for me since running in the ZF and VF. I'll lean towards the updates to ZF, VF and peg turbo but this might have potential too.

Now I'm confused though. I did some googling and I see a bunch of stuff referencing the "Nike Future Racer" or "Nike Future Fast Racer" and they almost all have pictures that look identical to the EXP-X14. Was "Future Racer" the original name and Nike changed it to EXP-X14 for release or something? Example:

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-future-racer-first-look/

Edit: The sneakerbardetroit link also shows an "Express" model which is shown with a $90 price point and $120 for the EXP-X14 looking one. The pics of the "Express" look more similar to the pics here, so maybe there will be a cheaper version of the EXP-X14. i.e. check back at your local Kohls this fall?

Anyone else's SNKRS app updated over the weekend? The Element Reacts are no longer on the calendar for me.. (Android gang)

I'm curious to know what the tech will be on this one... I wouldn't mind another option for speedier stuff. Streak 6 and LT have become almost too minimal for me since running in the ZF and VF. I'll lean towards the updates to ZF, VF and peg turbo but this might have potential too.

Good point on those feeling too minimal compared to the ZF and VF. Have you tried the Speed Rival 6? They probably aren’t much different than the Streak in this regard. I’ve been tempted to try them but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom