Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I'm sure this has been answered but not sorting thru 200+ pages so humor me - if I'm a 13, will a 12.5 fit in Epic Reacts? It's a small difference but sometimes it changes things depending on the model. makes them too small. thanks in adv for any replies.
Hell na. Most people go up .5 in Epics. They are pretty tight out of the box but do loosen up with wear. No way I'd size down though. I went up .5 and they were tight around the top of my foot at first but are great now.

Hell na. Most people go up .5 in Epics. They are pretty tight out of the box but do loosen up with wear. No way I'd size down though. I went up .5 and they were tight around the top of my foot at first but are great now.

Hmm. I may hold out for a 13 then and skip the guessing. Thanks

I second this. The flyknit is very snug on these. I go TTS for running, but they are way too tight for casual wear. I've tried a full size up, I'm 10.5 so 11.5, and they fit comfortably for casual usage. No chance I would ever go down from TTS on epic reacts until they change the uppper.

0A9F35CA-2E58-42CC-BFC1-A847466C9297.jpeg
Loving them! Especially this colorway! One of the best silhouettes to come out from Nike

Last edited:
I second this. The flyknit is very snug on these. I go TTS for running, but they are way too tight for casual wear. I've tried a full size up, I'm 10.5 so 11.5, and they fit comfortably for casual usage. No chance I would ever go down from TTS on epic reacts until they change the uppper.

Good deal. Glad i asked b/c there's no chance to try them on locally. Thanks

Going to Disney for 16 days - looking to pick up a pair of React - Epic? Odyssey? EXP?
Suggestions?

Last time we went for 2 weeks and I burned thru a pair of Lunarepic - and never felt truly comfortable.

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to skim through the 200 plus pages so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answer. I recently bought the OG colorway, college navy. Is the middle (the react material) supposed to be white? When I received my part from FL it's like a bluish grey. I thought it was supposed to be white. Thanks

Didn't get a chance to skim through the 200 plus pages so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answer. I recently bought the OG colorway, college navy. Is the middle (the react material) supposed to be white? When I received my part from FL it's like a bluish grey. I thought it was supposed to be white. Thanks

It's that same color on my pair. Think it just appears white in pics or from afar.

Back
Top Bottom