Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Only been a couple of days since I ordered those berry i.d's, but it feels like ages..

C'mon, Nike.. I want this feeling..
brydnc2.gif
Yeah, it's a long hard wait... I can't wait to see what your CW looks like in real lighting.

the blue is a hard one to add contrasting colours on these because the palette is a bit limited..
The only one I did that I liked so far used metallic silver and aluminium as the accents.
erblu.jpg

My daughter chose white for the accents in her blue CW with black midsole, and in the online iD tool it didn't look that great, so I wasn't sure about her choice... But they just arrived, and in person, they look AMAZING!

IMG-0723.jpg

Jordan React Havoc

20190621010425.jpg

20190621010428.jpg

20190621010430.jpg

20190621010433.jpg

20190621010435.jpg

Source: US11
I like colorways with black on one side and white on the other. My all time fav was the FKR in black/white. I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my pair.

I need to see a pic of the bottom of the sole to see where they put the rubber/outsole wearpads at though.

I designed these in memory of a very close friend of mine; Jessie Melcolm, who passed away on 11/6/18. Her sister Taylor and I designed these using her 2 favorite colors: yellow and pink.

I ordered these on June 5th and will post pictures and my review of the actual shoes when I get them.

I am going off to college to be a football equipment manager and these are the shoes that I will be wearing during the games this season and next season.

I’m excited to hear everyone’s opinions of the shoes and my design so feel free to leave your comments.

Thanks
~Nick Franklin

A726B61A-A289-429A-B3E7-BCF379AF2EBE.jpeg
F2B73A39-A0F0-4CA4-91E1-C607F31246CD.jpeg
FB6AD180-D259-42D8-8DEC-041B21910018.jpeg

San Leandro.

Well, you had a lot more luck than I did. Just went there on my lunch hour.

IMG-0735.jpg

I only found 2 Epic Reacts of any size anywhere in the store, and one was priced full retail (minus store 20% off), and the other was $90 but had so much wear on the bottom I bet it had over 100 running miles on it. No Rises, other than lots of Women's Pink at $90. One pair of Phantoms size 13 that were (again) full retail price. I can do better than that with online sales and discount codes. All they had was the same overpriced downmarket shoes they have at my local Nike stores. What a bust...

I just noticed it says Zoom on it... so it has REACT and a Zoom air unit in it, which could be awesome. However, I also just noticed there is no tongue, which works in one-piece flyknit uppers, but I'm not so sure it would work in this upper. Worth checking out though...

Well, you had a lot more luck than I did. Just went there on my lunch hour.

IMG-0735.jpg

I only found 2 Epic Reacts of any size anywhere in the store, and one was priced full retail (minus store 20% off), and the other was $90 but had so much wear on the bottom I bet it had over 100 running miles on it. No Rises, other than lots of Women's Pink at $90. One pair of Phantoms size 13 that were (again) full retail price. I can do better than that with online sales and discount codes. All they had was the same overpriced downmarket shoes they have at my local Nike stores. What a bust...
I never have any luck at the SL store. It’s always near retail and it looks like the shoe been tried on multiple times with the outsole being all dirty. I always go there with low expectations.

Best outlet store is 87th and cottage grove

Chicago baby. I advise anyone remotely near to make the trip. Almost always heat.

Back
Top Bottom