Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

PSG Jordan react dropped for anyone looking for em.

JS”

Yeah. I was just looking at that. Not bad.

On the shoe label itself it says running shoe. But on NDC, it says training shoe. I guess it’s meant more for running with the react.

https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-react-havoc-paris-saint-germain-mens-training-shoe-G2wc9g
7FDC8F71-8C46-4D68-B7F1-60108F97B8D6.jpeg

I was going to cop but didn't see a size 14 available. Either sold out, fake sellout, or didn't make them...

I used University Red, but I think Berry would be dope too. Ember would also look nice, it would give them a more original look.
Not sure if you can tell in this pic but the toe and the heel on Cherrys is two different reds. Toe is more uni red and the heel looks more like that ember glow color. They are close but heek has more orange to it. Still havent ordered bc I'm going back and forth. Leaning uni red bc the toe on the cherry is uni red but idk.

20190729_091844.jpg
20190729_091844.jpg

Anyone have any experience with the Odyssey React 2 Flyknit?
Yeah, got one pair and they're similar to the ER2 but more structured, warmer and the sole is far more wear resistant.
If you're moving over uneven ground or packed dirt/gravel then I'd go with Ody's over Epics.
Holding off on buying any more till the Odyssey Shield 2 comes out.

Yeah, got one pair and they're similar to the ER2 but more structured, warmer and the sole is far more wear resistant.
If you're moving over uneven ground or packed dirt/gravel then I'd go with Ody's over Epics.
Holding off on buying any more till the Odyssey Shield 2 comes out.
Only reason I’m interested is because I overpronate and need something more stable than the epic react. To be honest I’m looking at them more as walking shoes for Japan I’m not really a runner.

Back
Top Bottom