Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Loaded up on the recent sale.

20190904_164243.jpg

What colors did you get in the size 11. Just curious...

women's? ^

Only thing I'm interested in at the moment is more info on the Odyssey shield 2's, but my mrs likes the minty pair.

those tan Cruzrs are nice..did they drop yet? if so , ill wait til they go on sale. are they react or what type of tech is that?

Wife called me out today, I've been wearing my ER 2 a lot lately and my AM1 have been sitting and I have new boxes piling up bc I just keep wearing these over and over. I used to rarely wear the same shoe twice a month. I wear the ER2 multiple times a week sometimes to work. I'll buy more during the next round of sales. Just so damn comfortable.

20190908_191549.jpg

I’m with you dblplay1212 dblplay1212 nothing I grab in the morning feels as good. All day comfort. especially these warmer months. Loving my 990v4 just more paneling and suede. It’s back and forth between those for me

I want to get a pair of Prestos to experience the comfort but they are too bulky for me. I’m a size 12 they take up a lot of space on foot.:rolleyes

But my ER2’s are pretty damn comfy.

still not beating ub’s

Just got the odyssey flyknit 2's in, are they supposed to be really hugging your foot?

I don't know if I should try to break them in or just exchange the pair altogether? For the record, it's tight around the toe-box area.

Edit: Nevermind, it was answered on page 402.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom