Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Got mines today as well sz 12... Hitting the pavement with these straight out the box... Also not a fan of these white laces... Got some orange laces that possibly would look a lot better...

20190910_194751.jpg
20190910_194719.jpg

Side note: took these out on a 2 mile warm up. The fit is good not snug at all. Only issue was about a half mile in, I felt lump under the ball of my left foot. I actually thought I stepped on a rock and it got wedged in between the grooves. I stopped and it wasnt nothing, even after I took the insole out... Definitely a hot spot of some sort. Hopefully I can change the insole and not feel this discomfort. Didnt have this issue with the Odyssey reacts...
Screenshot_20190910-200525_Nike⁠ Run Club.jpg

Got mines today as well sz 12... Hitting the pavement with these straight out the box... Also not a fan of these white laces... Got some orange laces that possibly would look a lot better...

20190910_194751.jpg
20190910_194719.jpg

Side note: took these out on a 2 mile warm up. The fit is good not snug at all. Only issue was about a half mile in, I felt lump under the ball of my left foot. I actually thought I stepped on a rock and it got wedged in between the grooves. I stopped and it wasnt nothing, even after I took the insole out... Definitely a hot spot of some sort. Hopefully I can change the insole and not feel this discomfort. Didnt have this issue with the Odyssey reacts...
Screenshot_20190910-200525_Nike⁠ Run Club.jpg

Never have heard of that issue lol

Wife called me out today, I've been wearing my ER 2 a lot lately and my AM1 have been sitting and I have new boxes piling up bc I just keep wearing these over and over. I used to rarely wear the same shoe twice a month. I wear the ER2 multiple times a week sometimes to work. I'll buy more during the next round of sales. Just so damn comfortable.

20190908_191549.jpg
Nice 1s

Interesting feature that you can make offers on the jack rabbit site
Offered $75 for a triple black.
Need a backup for work.
Let’s see lol
Didn’t even notice that. Hmm...but when you do that for the triple black a diff color way pops up but still says black/black.

Wow where did your see this feature on the site???
It’s below “Add to cart and Wishlist”

What are your guys thoughts on the Element 55s vs the Presto Reacts? Tried the presto reacts earlier in the week and boy they felt incredible, and made my Elements feel obsolete. Really loved the neoprene on them and the tongue was a million times better than the 55s.

23D2FBCE-EF3D-4AFE-A7B9-314090252A08.png F62044E2-9CAD-4F27-BA50-1A201482AB9A.png Finally got a response from jack rabbit. Offer accepted for $75 on the black epics
FIgured to go with $75 because that was the limit for free ship

Pushing my luck and just submitted an offer for the black/black and grey/black pair for $69 each. The grey/black is actually grey with blue midsole in the pic. Hope it is that one.

I submitted an offer for $60. If they don't want to take it, they can kiss my ***. Who shops at Jackrabbit anyway?
:lol:
Haha I bought my first pair of ER from them a while back when it was like $75 shipped. I do think they have the best deals and more often than other places.

Back
Top Bottom