Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Why you say that?

React felt non existent and stiff. Even for walking it did not have the give I thought it would or as it was marketed to feel. Fuzzy liner felt cheap and annoying as well. Aesthetically, it looks good but comfort was terrible. I returned mine with the quickness.

Last edited:
React felt non existent and stiff. Even for walking it did not have the give I thought it would or as it was marketed to feel. Fuzzy liner felt cheap and annoying as well. Aesthetically, it looks good but comfort was terrible. I returned mine with the quickness.
Homie on YouTube said they were one of the most comfy of the year, that’s crazy...

Those are some thick socks for running shoes lol

I only wear the Nike running socks w/ all ERs/runners

Speaking of socks which running socks you use? I want some running socks with the swoosh showing in front of the socks like the nba except I hate that cushions that NBA have.

Speaking of socks which running socks you use? I want some running socks with the swoosh showing in front of the socks like the nba except I hate that cushions that NBA have.
I use the Nike sparks that are up on amazon. swoosh is showing the front but not up as high as the NBA ones

Yeah the liner is the questionable part lol

That time of year...
1A9F4505-CBE3-4A73-BA39-45038033DD3C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom