Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I tried them on at local richard. They are too snug. Definitely need at least half size up. Still, I am not feeling it.

sounds like its great

i just never pay retail for them because months later theyre already discounted low :lol:

i got a lot in my rotation so im in no hurry to get on release date

literally just returned some Pegasus natures because there was a 50 dollars difference from when I bought and I already bought initially on discount

Grabbed a pair of Infinity 4s to try, despite not liking the look of them, because I need something to replace the ER2s I have worn into the ground the last four years.

As with all previous generations in the Infinity line. I’m just left disappointed again. Too much padding, too bulky, and lacks any of the bounce you’d expect from React.

The ER2 is still king and I don’t see that ever changing at this point. Nike has fallen off big time in recent years.

Grabbed a pair of Infinity 4s to try, despite not liking the look of them, because I need something to replace the ER2s I have worn into the ground the last four years.

As with all previous generations in the Infinity line. I’m just left disappointed again. Too much padding, too bulky, and lacks any of the bounce you’d expect from React.

The ER2 is still king and I don’t see that ever changing at this point. Nike has fallen off big time in recent years.
ER 1 and 2 were so dope during the great hey day of Nike running from when they were clicking like Golden State.

Just pulled this trio out of storage after a recent move. I tried the 2’s for a while but I’m going back to these until I give the 4 a try later this year or next.

IMG_8933.jpeg

FWIW, that happened to me with the New Balance 1500 way back when. V1 was really good but V2 was even better. Lot’s of happy miles. Then, the line changed—too firm. Such a disappointment. Anyways, hope you find a worthy replacement.

Hey guys, any further updates and experiences with the Infinity RN4?

Starting to see some 40-50% off deals here in UK online but there seems to be varied chat about sizing being small or not.

I’ve had ER2, Infinity 1,2, & 3 and sizing was always normal with no adjustments needed up or down.

Before I cop a pair, just hoping for a bit more trusty user feedback and reviews to see how they’re landing :smile:

Think they look great but I run a good steady 10k 3 or 4 times a week so the comfort and performance of the cushion is key

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom