NIKE (RED) LACES. LACE UP, SAVE LIVES. Fight aids in Africa.

Just browsing around the Nike retailer site and came across this item: NIKE RED LACES W/DEUBRE (ENG) 402185 -001

There isn't a picture up for them either.

Are they for a special Nike event that's coming up? Any clues?

EDIT:

Just found out what this is all about. It's Nike's new philanthropic campaign. This is going to be the new Livestrongcampaign.

The focus is on aids in Africa, and will revolve around soccer and the World Cup. I'm sure it will expand out of soccer and into other sports.

All of Nike's key athletes will be wearing these laces. Promotion starts at the end of November and will continue at least through the World Cup inJune/July.

$4.00 for the laces.

100% of profits will go to fight aids in Africa.

Yeah apparently those laces are to support Nike's COMMIT suicide program they're starting this winter for a football camp next summer in Houston. Along with the Texas heat, some football coachesworry that the camp can kill athletes, it's that intense.

Just kidding. Yeah I'm not funny at all.
tired.gif
Don't know whatthey're for.

Not too sure, but $3 cost for $4 retail is a ripoff.

It looks like they'll have some in stock later this month. Why don't you order 1 and let us know, lol.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Yeah apparently those laces are to support Nike's COMMIT suicide program they're starting this winter for a football camp next summer in Houston. Along with the Texas heat, some football coaches worry that the camp can kill athletes, it's that intense.

tired.gif
Don't know what they're for.

i would normally show no pity saying so, but i really hope that karma pay you back for saying this kinda stuff

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

wow hope no one in the world cup does this........

Why not? It's already confirmed that all Nike premier athletes will be wearing them at the World Cup.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Yeah apparently those laces are to support Nike's COMMIT suicide program they're starting this winter for a football camp next summer in Houston. Along with the Texas heat, some football coaches worry that the camp can kill athletes, it's that intense.

tired.gif
Don't know what they're for.

I see dumb people.

I really do hope you get banned for that dumb remark. Knowing it wasnt funny and you still typed it. May you never have a person you know do such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom