Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is all these restock inventories coming from? The Black and Red 11s are still popping up in FSRs 2 years later? I know at first they thought it was the overseas pairs that didn't sell, but after the 7th restock I doubt it.
Probably pairs they found in the warehouse/returned pairs or maybe they really made that many pairs 
laugh.gif

I feel like restocks are just ways to re-release shoes in small quantities.  They aren't left overs, but brand new supply..and this is some sort of strategy to stimulate the need for MOAR Js.

Last edited:
I don't feel like that's the case, production dates tell it all

Royals and Fear Vs are really coming from held back stock from Nike, I think they just kept those back in the warehouse

I feel like restocks are just ways to re-release shoes in small quantities.  They aren't left overs, but brand new supply..and this is some sort of strategy to stimulate the need for MOAR Js.
I don't believe Nike makes a new batch of shoes, they may hold on to supply but not make a new batch. 

Fear Vs and bred XIIIs. The last pair of breds from 2004 the sole is starting to come apart and fall off. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom