Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinishLine is tricky...they do "silent restocks" pretty frequently.  They don't show up on searches either which makes it tough.  Even if you successfully place an order...still a chance to get cancelled.  Doesn't hurt to try if you don't mind the funds potentially held up for a few days.

Example...

Baron 9s

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod743908

Doesn't show up in the search, but can add and checkout if you'd like.

I had to clear cookies just to see sizes available. Then when I get to checkout my card wasn't accepted.lol

I'm passing up on a lot of shoes waiting for this restock to happen! Hopefully I could come away with something.... 
mean.gif

Hmmm... I don't know if this means anything, but Nike pushed back the release of a pair of Roshes from today to late Summer.

Hmmm... I don't know if this means anything, but Nike pushed back the release of a pair of Roshes from today to late Summer.
Which ones?
I think these ones?

nike-wmns-roshe-run-fv-qs-1.jpg

EDIT image isn't showing: http://nk_wp_media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/2014/04/nike-wmns-roshe-run-fv-qs-1.jpg

Streeeeeeetttttccchhhhh
Probably. Hence the "I don't know if this means anything."

Could be them freeing up the calendar this weekend since they had to push back 2-3 other releases to now, or just nothing at all.

It's a QS that more than a few people have been messaging them about so it's not like it's an unhyped release.

Last edited:
I slept through the "broken bats" release this morning. Pressed "off" instead of snooze. The irony? I was up late practicing my checkout speed and doing other stuff prepping for the release, which is why I was so tired. Now I'm on suicide watch.

I slept through the "broken bats" release this morning. Pressed "off" instead of snooze. The irony? I was up late practicing my checkout speed and doing other stuff prepping for the release, which is why I was so tired. Now I'm on suicide watch.
Have to be honest - practiced the checkout speed this Saturday for the eastbay restock. LOL - line is so true, was up at 7 putting garbage in the cart just so everything was filled out.

Lol. I'm so pissed. I wanted these more than most of the restock Jordan's coming out soon (or never). I'm too stubborn to pay resale prices, too. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom