Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DBs just got canceled also.

I did it manually.

Sucks

Last edited:
I got shipping confirmation for belair, 3lab5 but not db5. After I talked to them they canceled db5 and gave me 10% coupon.
devil.gif

That's f"d up how they are saying they're sold out and not available then in a few months they are gonna restock them just like this restock. So where the hell are those pairs coming from? They have us waiting all day for a restock then email us a week later just to say they are sold out even tho we got confirmations. Nike is just full of bs, those DBS that are gonna magically restock in a few months are gonna have the same production codes so that means they are lying to us f these guys

Well, I just called Nike again to ***** and moan about the cancelled orders. Obviously nothing they can do, they can't just make the bred 13s appear out of thin air and ship it to my house. They did offer me a 25% off promo code so I guess that's better than nothing. If you guys got cancellation emails too, I would call and try to get that promo code as well
I'm speaking to Nike right now and they said 15% is maximum they can do, how did you get 25%??

I've never heard of a 25% code.

The 15% is the most they can do, without getting a supervisor.

Only supervisors can generate 20% codes.

i didnt really do anything, i just straight up asked "is there anything you can offer me for future orders such as a coupon/discount?" and he said he can offer me 25% off a future order

I just got my Bel Air order canceled even though I called during the week and they said my order was just waiting to be picked up by the carrier ----> PURE BS! I told them that my friend had his order canceled as well and was given a 25% off code but they didn't believe me. Any chance you can share your order number with us so we can all get that 25% off code as well and at least make NIKE pay us back a little for this inconvenience...PLEASE...:tongue:

I just got my Bel Air order canceled even though I called during the week and they said my order was just waiting to be picked up by the carrier ----> PURE BS! I told them that my friend had his order canceled as well and was given a 25% off code but they didn't believe me. Any chance you can share your order number with us so we can all get that 25% off code as well and at least make NIKE pay us back a little for this inconvenience...PLEASE...
tongue.gif
That's what they told me too. They were like they can't talk about something they don't know and can't just trust me. They asked me his name, email address and order number. They are just full of BS and cheap ***.

Last edited:
@ArSONist21  thats what im saying this is just pure bs i called them like 3 times during the week and they told me everything is fine my order is just waiting to be shipped. They know damn well they can help us. They keep getting sold out but keep restocking the same pairs. When you ask them they say its because they got a new shipment, but if that new shipment has the same production code that means they had em all along. any legitimate company would reserve pairs from the next restock for the orders that were cancelled  since it was theyre fault but they are all ****

i didnt really do anything, i just straight up asked "is there anything you can offer me for future orders such as a coupon/discount?" and he said he can offer me 25% off a future order

Was your order that was canceled from the Cyber Monday restock because I don't remember BRED 13s being available at all during the restock? I asked the Nike rep for a 25% off code because of my canceled Bel Air order because I said my friend was given one due to his order being canceled but they didn't believe me. They told me to call back with your order number as proof. Can you at least PM me what your order number was so I can also get a 25% code? Please...:D

my bel air got cancelled too. i will chat with them tomorrow and try to get coupon..pm me the order number too for 25% lol

jeez, my inbox blew up

i just called to double check my promo code and was told it was a 15% code

nike screwed me again, now im trying to get them to find that rep who told me was 25%
they're gonna "investigate" and email me a response :smh:

sorry guys :wow:

Last edited:
jeez, my inbox blew up

i just called to double check my promo code and was told it was a 15% code

nike screwed me again, now im trying to get them to find that rep who told me was 25%
they're gonna "investigate" and email me a response
mean.gif

sorry guys
embarassed.gif
^^^^ 
roll.gif

BigJ was on to something.

See how quick information can lead individuals down the wrong path. Who knows how many lurkers pulled the same thing after seeing that post! 

i definitely did not misheard the guy saying 25% though, but i think im fighting a losing battle with nike and their "investigation"
i wonder if that call was recorded
...sigh :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom