NIKE RETRO HUARACHE LIGHT AND LE OG COLORWAY??

I just got these yesterday, and was wondering, is anybody wanting to see this shoe or any huarache light or le retroed?? I don't know anybody who really wants any huaraches at all, maybe some rift and running folks, but after seeing the light burst fail, and the grey-orange re-release, is there any audience at all for these?

those are definitely nice.

smokin.gif
KR's, Cement 3's, Supreme Dunks, and P-Rods...

Is there an audience for this release?????????
HELL YEAH!!!!
A few pairs AT RETAIL would be had quickly!

Really nobody likes or loves any huarache model???

10 years ago on here, people knew what the deal was, and nobody was just on that Fab Five B-Ball Huarache shoe..

Give it some time man.Heads will be popping up in this thread in no time.Trust me.There's a TON of Huarache fans here (and not just for the B-ball models either).

Not mine, and I am being serious, I had to find a model pair in the backroom @ retro just to pitch my ideas with OG huarache le and light just to get these to see the light of day, and most people do not know there is any following behind them....

That's a shame that Nike doesn't know that there's an audience for Huaraches (in the USA at least). There are plenty of people who would go crazy over a Huarache LE and Huarache Light retro, especially since OG colorways for both have become so hard to find on eBay. Hopefully the Air Trainer Huarache retro in 2011 does well so Nike will realize that there are lots of Huarache fans in North America.

International release is only what I have heard after I brought it up, I have a new job anyways, I love this job much more anyways..

Huarache Light was retro'd a few years back just not in the OG colorway to my knowledge (somehow I'm feeling it was retro'd) however I think the reason we don't get huarache love is because the US market is so boring. For example, look what happened with the am 90 infrared. In europe/asia they just released them. It took 2 additional years for the US to see them and they had to make them part of a pack and come up with signs to educate the consumer otherwise they would have rotted on the shelves here. A lot of US consumers think they are trend setters but they aren't, now let Kanye put a pair of these on and 85% of Niketalk will go crazy for them.

I would love to see anothe retro of the scream greens

Gotty I would get you on almost anything, but I am trying to move my magic, and I know it has been 8 or 9 years, but thanks for them neon 95s, only recently did I have to get a new pair.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Gotty I would get you on almost anything, but I am trying to move my magic, and I know it has been 8 or 9 years, but thanks for them neon 95s, only recently did I have to get a new pair.
Hey, I remember those
laugh.gif
. glad things worked out.

I would especially like to see the le's released, I've been a fan of these ever since they originally released.

Back
Top Bottom