NIKE...RETRO THE PRO STREAK MAX. FOR REAL.

It seems everytime we have asked for a retro recently, they have come out....tempo max, diamond turf 2, gloves, air flight one.....
One of the best trainers ever.....who's with me?
169hrv8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10wuro6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I LIKE SHOES WITH STRAPS.

Exactly....i got carnivores, go lwp, total max uptempo, aaaaand dt max's, barry sanders, etc. at outlets. oh, wait....ooohhhhhh.
I just personally want em thats all lol. My nike strap collection is not complete.

PLEASE DO......i have my size in these now, they run pretty small, cant wait for the retro to get a .5 bigger....

Originally Posted by sckid20

It seems everytime we have asked for a retro recently, they have come out....tempo max, diamond turf 2, gloves, air flight one.....
One of the best trainers ever.....who's with me?
169hrv8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10wuro6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I LIKE SHOES WITH STRAPS.

Nike circa 96-97 or was it 97-98?
i had the black pair in high school

i still remember the necks breaking from the reflection off these in the hallway! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would cop if they retro'ed them identical to the og's, but we all know nike would mess them up like they did the air zoom turfs. 
30t6p3b.gif

edit-the white pair looks MEAN!

yea these were a classic for a niche group. mine included. high school for me IIRC. prob first year of high school. 

I was so jealous of my homeboy with em...i'd cop them like i copped the barry's for the same reason. We didnt have the loot for them then.

Back
Top Bottom