Nike Retro "volt" Pack

Sizes of the uptempos are selling out pretty quick on ndc and JJ. Kinda surprised but people are just thirsty today. Alot of that "I missed out on Olympic VII"s so i'm getting something..."

More Uptempo's are nostalgic to me, had them in 96. Volts and Olympics check, wished they release some Pippen 2's. 8)

Last edited:
Crossing my fingers HOH at Florida Mall still has the Uptempos in my size tomorrow.. Pretty confident they will but if not I'll just try and cop online.

Saw the 180's in person yesterday. They actually look better than I expected. Volt was bright as hell. Will def try to pick them up eventually

if they end up going fire sale maybe.  kind of weird saying that being as the 180 is one of my favorite all time shoes...

Copped the Uptempos online through FNL using my discount code.  Had these back in middle school and loved them.

Havn't seen the Uptempos in person yet but hoping they sit long enough for a discount.

I am still upset at myself for sleeping on the black/white pair.

The Uptempo's aren't bad, but they feel a lot stiffer to me than my Black/White pair (The 2010 retro)

Has anyone seen the Air Force 180's in person though? They don't look too bad in pics.

I'm feeling the Black/Volt Air Force 180s...gonna see if I can wait for a price drop on them.

Back
Top Bottom