Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

Originally Posted by NolanDW

potomac mills nike outlet had almost every supreme air force 1...prices were like 99.99 for a FSR. i'm talking about the orange croc reflective, green ones, etc etc. they had a lot of air force 25ths or whatever too.
Those are Premiums, not Supremes. Also, many outlets had these marked down to $89.99 before the holidays. I know Gurnee Mills had the power hourssale with an additional 30% off.

So...hope you didn't bite at that price.

not sure if they take phone orders, but you can try. the number is 410.378.4998 the sku number is 884726836392. hope this helps.

i wonder if any other outle has these

so which outlets has those power hours? and can i use it for phone orders? want those remixes..
and pogibear.. ur avy's making me wish those were still around at the outlets

Those are Premiums, not Supremes. Also, many outlets had these marked down to $89.99 before the holidays. I know Gurnee Mills had the power hours sale with an additional 30% off.

So...hope you didn't bite at that price.
They also had the Supremes as well...the ones with the vis-air? I know it said Supreme on the box tags. And one pair of Nate Rob AFs.

And no, I only flip Jordans.

Perryville is taking phone orders for the OLympic 180's --really nice, helpful staff. Sounds like almost everything 10.5 and up is gone. Anyone one knowwhat is up with the 2007 production dates on these? Guy said they are in the newer style boxes, with the new labels too.

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Perryville is taking phone orders for the OLympic 180's --really nice, helpful staff. Sounds like almost everything 10.5 and up is gone. Anyone one know what is up with the 2007 production dates on these? Guy said they are in the newer style boxes, with the new labels too.
Damn, I needed a size 12. Oh well

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how much was the new usa jerseys tupac? was it fsr also? thanks!!

I believe they were 59 or 49.99. They had s-xl. The xxl's were wades and brons. But they didn't have many left.
they are $49. lake elsinore had kobe only. both colors s-3xl

thats really about it. the only other thing that caught my eye was the af 25 white/ice blue for 79 (still too high though)

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

so which outlets has those power hours? and can i use it for phone orders? want those remixes..
and pogibear.. ur avy's making me wish those were still around at the outlets

dude me too...i wish i didn't start using my pair for outdoor ball. i have the white/navy, but something about the OG is just so classic.

Hudson - wow, those must of went fast because when i was there on saturday, they had somewhere up to a 13. i think i got the last size 10. they also hadaf25's for $49.99 hopefully i'll have money to scoop up a pair because the zoom in them is really comfy.

anyone know if the outlets are open today?

by the way i went to ontario mills before the laker game on sunday and it was pretty much more of the same...

af25s
team usa jerseys(kobe,bron)
air max force blk/red, blue
leftover 180s and 360s
all black shox elite for 29.99

pretty much all picked over

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

flight, what color of the af25's did they have?

white/ice blue
blue/white/red
red/white

i cant remember the other 2 colorways

Back
Top Bottom