Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

Kobes were $29.99. Funny thing is, they're not marked as B-Grades! I got some for my girl and a 10.5 that were fine, so hopefully the defect doesn'taffect a lot of sneakers.

Also got some A-Grade XXIIs and a pair of Olive Vs. They were A-Grade too!

well for 30 bucks, cant complain. those were cheaper than the zk1 at the outlets. just punch 2 new holes and you are good
smile.gif
man i wish i ordered a pair when iordered my xx2. o wells, didnt really like the ultimates (too restrictive, STs were way better imo) but for 30, cant complain at all! nice pick up.

If I found a pair like that with the lacehole problem, I'd ask the manager to give me a $5 discount & just createmy own lacehole at home.

my xx1's didnt come with extra pods so he gave me 5$ back. ordering another xx1 and kobes for my cuz - plus im throwing in another pair of xx2s for mebecause i have a 20% off 125 i got in mail

Originally Posted by clean sole

Kobes were $29.99. Funny thing is, they're not marked as B-Grades! I got some for my girl and a 10.5 that were fine, so hopefully the defect doesn't affect a lot of sneakers.

Clean sole, do they still have some left? Was it only the Laker colorway that was $29.99?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by clean sole

Kobes were $29.99. Funny thing is, they're not marked as B-Grades! I got some for my girl and a 10.5 that were fine, so hopefully the defect doesn't affect a lot of sneakers.

Clean sole, do they still have some left? Was it only the Laker colorway that was $29.99?

You can try calling them to see, however if you're looking for anything larger than a 9, I doubt they'll have it. I got the last 11 and 10.5 fromwhat our boy Wayne told me.
And yes, only this colorway.

yeah i believe so, you can call to double check. the guy said they had zoom 1s for 39.99 and air max 360 for 49.99

no more jordan xx2 omega at the pigeon forge outlet
they guy told me they still nike zoom kobe 1 wht/blk/red and the mlps laker colorway i forgot what size they have

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

yeah i believe so, you can call to double check. the guy said they had zoom 1s for 39.99 and air max 360 for 49.99
They do? I'm gonna give them a call. But I was gonna get ZK1s off eastbay F&F 40% Black Friday for $48 plus shipping. How much is shippingfor one item from Pigeon Forge?

^ Ok thanks. I think I'm gonna get all-satr ZK1 off eastbay when they have the black friday f&f then. Comes out to the same but I feel safer giving outmy credit info online than to an employee.

shipping for my 4 prs of xx2s from Pigeon Forge was only $12.
i wish i would've known about them $29.99 ZK2s, but they limit phone orders to $200.

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Ok thanks. I think I'm gonna get all-satr ZK1 off eastbay when they have the black friday f&f then. Comes out to the same but I feel safer giving out my credit info online than to an employee.
Has the Eastbay 40% been confirmed? I think so far its only speculation that there will be a F&F for BF.

Anyone know what they got at The Nike Outlets in Las Vegas? And do most outlets allow you to place orders over the phone and they ship them to you?

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Anyone know what they got at The Nike Outlets in Las Vegas? And do most outlets allow you to place orders over the phone and they ship them to you?
depends where, wouldnt hurt to ask the outlet themselves by giving them a call

Back
Top Bottom